Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PRIOR TO THE MARCH

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 pm

The one question we were asked was -

"Who will take over if Ridsdale leaves ?"

Our answer - Borley.

We got shot down for the suggestion, but who is dealing with players contracts and DJ's transfer target list ?

Borley !

Even Ridsdale said to me " that man cant run a football club "

Well looks like we got that one correct and we stood firm with our commitment to the march and the reasons behind.

We were told we would jepordise the Malaysian investment with our protests, guess who has emailed me on numerous occassions thanking this forum for our support. Thanked us too for the Malaysian flags he saw at the Watford game. I have received an email thanking us again for the welcoming support we showed on Friday at CCS.

TG - thats who !

So in summary, I guess our judgement was the correct one !

Re: PRIOR TO THE MARCH

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:The one question we were asked was -

Our answer - Borley.

We got shot down for the suggestion, but who is dealing with players contracts and DJ's transfer target list ?

Borley !

Well looks like we got that one correct and we stood firm with our commitment to the march and the reasons behind.

We were told we would jepordise the Malaysian investment with our protests, guess who has emailed me on numerous occassions thanking this forum for our support. Thanked us too for the Malaysian flags he saw at the Watford game. I have received an email thanking us again for the welcoming support we showed on Friday at CCS.

TG - thats who !

Exactly Carl, Other posters mainly from another mb, slaughtered me for saying Borley would take the Riddlers place, I had spoken to Borley on a number off occasions and he had reassured me he would take over if The Riddler left, he use to say he would have no other choice but he would def do it.
Terry Phillips and many other people use to say what would we do without Ridsdale, I even had a text off one Senior person saying please stop the pressure on Ridsdale he will walk and the Club will fold.He was never going to walk while he could keep bleeding our club dry.
We did right and helped hound him out of our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Out of curiosity. I though The riddler was staying on to sort out transfers and contracts. Is Borley now doing it?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Didnt Riddler say the march was bad for CCFC and that we all need to look at ourselves in the mirror ? Well after the march we eventually got to the play of final , Riddler has gone ( he needs to look in the mirror the money grabbing tw*t ) and we have new owners and on the brink of a major signing ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Lou Vogel wrote:Out of curiosity. I though The riddler was staying on to sort out transfers and contracts. Is Borley now doing it?

Yes Borley has taken over that job.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Didnt Riddler say the march was bad for CCFC and that we all need to look at ourselves in the mirror ? Well after the march we eventually got to the play of final , Riddler has gone ( he needs to look in the mirror the money grabbing tw*t ) and we have new owners and on the brink of a major signing ! :ayatollah:

He did Martyn. more shit from his mouth.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Our answer - Borley.

Borley !

TG - thats who !

Carl fans 'representitives' at this club fall into one of 2 groups; one gets off its arse holds its nerve and gets the job done, the other sits back talks itself to death before hiding behind statements released to a limited amount people.

It is a matter of opinion of course but which group is making an actual difference and impressing the new owners the most?

I'd say it was pretty dam obvious now Ridsdale is gone and this forum has already made the front page in Malaysia :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Our answer - Borley.

Borley !

TG - thats who !

Carl fans 'representitives' at this club fall into one of 2 groups; one gets off its arse holds its nerve and gets the job done, the other sits back talks itself to death before hiding behind statements released to a limited amount people.

dont be silly tony , we have had lots of agrrements on the good and bad side of the trust now you are just coming over as very bitter because you didnt get elected , I voted for you as I think you would have been good for thetrust , but I am afraid not enough did , its their loss , dont be bitter

It is a matter of opinion of course but which group is making an actual difference and impressing the new owners the most?

the trust has had a very postive meeting with the new owners , again , more silly stuff tony , time to mobve on and drop all this daft bickering

I'd say it was pretty dam obvious now Ridsdale is gone and this forum has already made the front page in Malaysia :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Our answer - Borley.

Borley !

TG - thats who !

Exactly Carl, Other posters mainly from another mb, slaughtered me for saying Borley would take the Riddlers place, I had spoken to Borley on a number off occasions and he had reassured me he would take over if The Riddler left, he use to say he would have no other choice but he would def do it.
Terry Phillips and many other people use to say what would we do without Ridsdale, I even had a text off one Senior person saying please stop the pressure on Ridsdale he will walk and the Club will fold.He was never going to walk while he could keep bleeding our club dry.
We did right and helped hound him out of our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i am not going to get into another argument about the trust or the other forum annis but you will confirm we spoke about the protests at the time and whilst mr borley was saying publicly that the protest was at the wrong time and it shouldnt be done that was the official line they had to come up with , I think we both agreed that behind the scenes steve borley didnt mind them going ahead

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lou Vogel wrote:Out of curiosity. I though The riddler was staying on to sort out transfers and contracts. Is Borley now doing it?

Yes Borley has taken over that job.

So do you think Steve Borley will now start righting some of the wrongs done by the Riddler, in particular the people that he shit on?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Our answer - Borley.

Borley !

We were told we would jepordise the Malaysian investment with our protests, guess who has emailed me on numerous
occassions thanking this forum for our support. Thanked us too for the Malaysian flags he saw at the Watford game. I have received an email thanking us again for the welcoming support we showed on Friday at CCS.

This the same Steve Borley you slagged off big time

TG - thats who !

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Our answer - Borley.

Borley !

TG - thats who !

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 am

Sludge wrote:

dont be silly tony , we have had lots of agrrements on the good and bad side of the trust now you are just coming over as very bitter because you didnt get elected , I voted for you as I think you would have been good for thetrust , but I am afraid not enough did , its their loss , dont be bitter

the trust has had a very postive meeting with the new owners , again , more silly stuff tony , time to mobve on and drop all this daft bickering

Sorry Sludge I take great exception to your accusation that I am bitter at not getting elected. I spoke with Mike Roderick for a good 20-30 minutes on Friday going over ideas I had about moving the Trust forward. That’s not the actions of a ‘bitter’ man.

The opinions stated above are exactly the same as the ones I held before the Trust elections, so I'm not being bitter I'm being consistent.

I fully believe the Trust has lost credibility and it’s only chance of bouncing back is Mike. That said I fear he will become marginalised, but that's my opinion to which I'm entitled.

Finally please note I stepped up to the plate and put myself forward when challenged but didn't get elected. I have publically accepted that result on this board several times and do so again, but what is very sickening is that someone like you then chooses to use that fact as a stick to beat me with by describing me as 'bitter' when I express a genuinely held belief.

I am sorry but that’s out of order.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 am

sorry tony , if you are not bitter then why join in a thread with your opening contribution being..there are two groups of fans " representatives " ..(only one democractically elected mind tony !!!) ...one which you say gets things done and the other which you pull apart with the words, and I quote ... " sits back and talks itself to death "

and then " which group is making an actual difference and IMPRESSING the new owners the most ? "

what on earth are you on about ?

this isnt a fecking talent contest

sorry tony , none of that washes with me at all

a few weeks ago you were saying you were hopefully going to still work with the trust on community events , now we have you saying the trust just sits and talks and does nothing ?

whats it to be tony ?

and whats all this nonsense about mike being marginalised ?

what a load of rubbish

I can think of better ways of helping out the trust , if thats what you actually meant than making silly little comments about one supporters group being " better " than the other

your " genuinely held belief " is that the trust just sits back and does nothing , which again I will finally end this by suggesting thats a very strange remark for someone who said to me only a few weeks ago you were going to help us out

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Sludge wrote:sorry tony , if you are not bitter then why join in a thread with your opening contribution being..there are two groups of fans " representatives " ..(only one democractically elected mind tony !!!) ...one which you say gets things done and the other which you pull apart with the words, and I quote ... " sits back and talks itself to death "

and then " which group is making an actual difference and IMPRESSING the new owners the most ? "

a few weeks ago you were saying you were hopefully going to still work with the trust on community events , now we have you saying the trust just sits and talks and does nothing ?

whats it to be tony ?

what a load of rubbish

I can think of better ways of helping out the trust , if thats what you actually meant than making silly little comments about one supporters group being " better " than the other

your " genuinely held belief " is that the trust just sits back and does nothing , which again I will finally end this by suggesting thats a very strange remark for someone who said to me only a few weeks ago you were going to help us out

Sorry Sludge, I am with Tony on this, The Trust in the past while the Riddler was here just sat back and let him get on with what he wanted.
But hopefully with Mike Roderick joining and becoming Vice President and Keith Morgan working side by side with Mike, them two together will hopefully gets things done and there will be a much stronger Trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Sludge wrote:sorry tony , if you are not bitter then why join in a thread with your opening contribution being..there are two groups of fans " representatives " ..(only one democractically elected mind tony !!!) ...one which you say gets things done and the other which you pull apart with the words, and I quote ... " sits back and talks itself to death "

whats it to be tony ?

what a load of rubbish

Sludge,
I have an opinion that there are fans that get off their backside and are pro-active e.g. what this forum did on Friday giving up our time to promote the club to the Malaysian press; which compares directly to those who sit behind their keyboards and belittle.

Carl has received Emails directly from TG thanking him for what we did and they are meeting very soon to discuss further ventures. The basis for that is the complete success of the protest march and Friday’s get together as those who took part did so with the right attitude and intentions.

That sounds like TG was very impressed to me so why the hell can’t I express that opinion?

With regard to the Trust I put myself forward for sub-committees and Mike Roderick passed on my message at the AGM as the meeting conflicted with the anniversary of the death of my father and I wanted to be elsewhere that day.

However, to date I have heard nothing, so what more can I do?

If Mike does not end up being marginalised I will be delighted, however I'm not the only one who fears that he will. Again I have a valid opinion I have expressed it and history will judge not you.

Finally my opinions on the Trust are my own and I will never be railroaded just because it upsets you or the status quo, indeed if there is one thing that is needed within the Trust it’s someone to come in a shake things up.

I remember being told if you don't like how the Trust operates then step forward and try and change things. I have done that but all have I run into is a load of abuse and belittling remarks calling me ‘silly’ and ‘talking rubbish’. That doesn’t set a very good example does it when you compare it to the warm welcome I always receive when this forum meets up for one of its projects?

I would also venture to say that’s why AAMB is successful in what it does lessons can be learnt IMHO.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

whats it to be tony ?

what a load of rubbish

Sorry Sludge, I am with Tony on this, The Trust in the past while the Riddler was here just sat back and let him get on with what he wanted.
But hopefully with Mike Roderick joining and becoming Vice President and Keith Morgan working side by side with Mike, them two together will hopefully gets things done and there will be a much stronger Trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am aware of your views on the trust annis and we agree to disagree , it needs shaking up , thats for sure

:ayatollah:

I dont see how tony however can just a few weeks ago tell me he was hopefully going to work with the trust and then make the comments he did in this thread

they are clearly a dig and a snipe at the trust and are totally at odds with what he was saying to me at a recent meeting when I told him I was impressed with some of his ideas and would be voting for him

regards

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:53 pm

whats it to be tony ?

what a load of rubbish

Sludge,
I have an opinion that there are fans that get off their backside and are pro-active e.g. what this forum did on Friday giving up our time to promote the club to the Malaysian press; which compares directly to those who sit behind their keyboards and belittle.

none of this washes with me tony

it is your who belittled the trust with your remarks at the start of this thread from behind your keyboard

if you cant accept that then its a complete waste of time me conversing with you

Carl has received Emails directly from TG thanking him for what we did and they are meeting very soon to discuss further ventures. The basis for that is the complete success of the protest march and Friday’s get together as those who took part did so with the right attitude and intentions.

That sounds like TG was very impressed to me so why the hell can’t I express that opinion?

good for carl and annis and those involved , but you have straight away turned it into a dig and snipe at the trust with your comments , thats just immature and petty tony , the very thing you are accusing others of being

With regard to the Trust I put myself forward for sub-committees and Mike Roderick passed on my message at the AGM as the meeting conflicted with the anniversary of the death of my father and I wanted to be elsewhere that day.

my respect goes out to your fathers memory but I am afraid again you spoke to me at the recent trust meeting and said you wanted to get involved , thats not the impression I get at all with your comments about us on here

what more can you do ?....come along to the next community group meeting

If Mike does not end up being marginalised I will be delighted, however I'm not the only one who fears that he will. Again I have a valid opinion I have expressed it and history will judge not you.

howe many examples of people being marginalised after being elected onto the trust do you have to give us ?

on that matter you may think you have a valid opinion , my opinion is that there is no evidence for it whatsoever

Finally my opinions on the Trust are my own and I will never be railroaded just because it upsets you or the status quo, indeed if there is one thing that is needed within the Trust it’s someone to come in a shake things up.

they are indeed you own and apart from the contrustive critisism that can help , I think your initial commenst on her are childish and purile comments , setting up one set of fans ve the other are childish and purile , far from upsetting me , it really makes we wonder why a person who just a few weeks ago I spoke to is coming out with such daft comments about an organisation just a few weeks ago you said that even if you were not elected , you would like to help !!

incredible

now I may have come down with the pixies but how on earth are your comments at the start of this thread going to help ?

and are they the comments of someone who a few weeks ago said he was going to work with the trust ?

I certainly dont think so tony

I remember being told if you don't like how the Trust operates then step forward and try and change things. I have done that but all have I run into is a load of abuse and belittling remarks calling me ‘silly’ and ‘talking rubbish’. That doesn’t set a very good example does it when you compare it to the warm welcome I always receive when this forum meets up for one of its projects?

you stepped up , you were not elected , despite a number of people voting for you , including me !

thats what happens ..deal with it !!

I supported and attended the march the march , I supported the meeting at the stadium the other day which I thought was a great idea and posted a message saying so

yet todays thread on here about the eventand your first post on the matter was to have a dig and snipe at the trust and belittle it , the very thing you are accusing others of doing to you !!

give it a rest tony , the work of annis and carl and the work of the trust can carry on side by side without these purile little comments

you have given your opinion , thats mine

thats my final comment on this matter

good bye

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Sludge wrote:

whats it to be tony ?

what a load of rubbish

Sludge,

none of this washes with me tony

it is your who belittled the trust with your remarks at the start of this thread from behind your keyboard

if you cant accept that then its a complete waste of time me conversing with you

good for carl and annis and those involved , but you have straight away turned it into a dig and snipe at the trust with your comments , thats just immature and petty tony , the very thing you are accusing others of being

my respect goes out to your fathers memory but I am afraid again you spoke to me at the recent trust meeting and said you wanted to get involved , thats not the impression I get at all with your comments about us on here

what more can you do ?....come along to the next community group meeting

howe many examples of people being marginalised after being elected onto the trust do you have to give us ?

on that matter you may think you have a valid opinion , my opinion is that there is no evidence for it whatsoever

they are indeed you own and apart from the contrustive critisism that can help , I think your initial commenst on her are childish and purile comments , setting up one set of fans ve the other are childish and purile , far from upsetting me , it really makes we wonder why a person who just a few weeks ago I spoke to is coming out with such daft comments about an organisation just a few weeks ago you said that even if you were not elected , you would like to help !!

incredible

now I may have come down with the pixies but how on earth are your comments at the start of this thread going to help ?

and are they the comments of someone who a few weeks ago said he was going to work with the trust ?

I certainly dont think so tony

you stepped up , you were not elected , despite a number of people voting for you , including me !

thats what happens ..deal with it !!

I supported and attended the march the march , I supported the meeting at the stadium the other day which I thought was a great idea and posted a message saying so

yet todays thread on here about the eventand your first post on the matter was to have a dig and snipe at the trust and belittle it , the very thing you are accusing others of doing to you !!

give it a rest tony , the work of annis and carl and the work of the trust can carry on side by side without these purile little comments

you have given your opinion , thats mine

thats my final comment on this matter

good bye

Sludge this is getting out of hand you have turned this into a personal issue with no regard to what I have to say. Closing down debate is not the way ahead and frankly I am totally and utterly disappointed in your pathetic sniping attitude.