Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cosway/Cardiff

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 am

http://www.btimes.com.my/articles/vinie/Article/

The above article confirms what Carl posted the other day. Looking up Cosway on the internet It has over 1,500 retails covering major cities in countries like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Brunei, Indonesia, Korea, Singapore and Thailand.

There are plans to open stores in the UK by August 2010 (as well as China, USA and Japan).

It is the 10th biggest direct selling outlet in the world and has expansion plans to become a $10B rated company in the future. Quite stunning really and obviously it would have great benefits for us if Cosway became a massive success in the UK. They might even base their HQ in Cardiff bringing employment benefits to the local community as well.

Re: Cosway/Cardiff

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Looks like the COSWAY logo is going to be used then!

Brilliant! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:http://www.btimes.com.my/articles/vinie/Article/

The above article confirms what Carl posted the other day. Looking up Cosway on the internet It has over 1,500 retails covering major cities in countries like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Brunei, Indonesia, Korea, Singapore and Thailand.

There are plans to open stores in the UK by August 2010 (as well as China, USA and Japan).

It is the 10th biggest direct selling outlet in the world and has expansion plans to become a $10B rated company in the future. Quite stunning really and obviously it would have great benefits for us if Cosway became a massive success in the UK. They might even base their HQ in Cardiff bringing employment benefits to the local community as well.

You wont beat Carl :ayatollah: , the only post he ever had wrong was down to me telling him the Riddler had Resigned :oops:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Thank you for the link Tony :ayatollah:

We will keep striving to get the news on here first :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

You wont beat Carl :ayatollah: , the only post he ever had wrong was down to me telling him the Riddler had Resigned :oops:

The Riddler was leaving Annis right up to 20 mins before the fateful press conference, even the supporters trust rang me and told me that.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Hmmmm. Well firstly, fair play to carl/annis etc for getting the news out there.

Secondly....

Does anyone get the feeling Cardiff City FC has been taken over by a f*cking monster??

They are not hanging about are they??

They are decisive, direct and it looks like we are going to be sponsored by a TEN BILLION dollar
company. I suspect Cardiff City are Vincent Tans back door into Britain. COSWAY have obviously
not just decided on a whim to give Britain a try. We appear to be their vehicle into the British
markets. A successful Cardiff City means more publicity for COSWAY, but if they are serious about
building a callcentre or whatever in Cardiff they will, in one fell swoop, have the Council eating out
of their hands too!!

there is no way on Gods earth that they are going to settle for Cardiff City staying in the Championship.
These people are WINNERS, everything they seem to touch turns to gold.

Its time we all woke up to the fact that this is not a 'risky adventure' for Vincent Tan... He has looked into
this for months, and come to the conclusion that Cardiff City can become an asset, the only way is up here!!

Hold tight lads and lasses, hold tight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

taffyapple wrote:Hmmmm. Well firstly, fair play to carl/annis etc for getting the news out there.

Secondly....

Does anyone get the feeling Cardiff City FC has been taken over by a f*cking monster??

They are not hanging about are they??

They are decisive, direct and it looks like we are going to be sponsored by a TEN BILLION dollar
company. I suspect Cardiff City are Vincent Tans back door into Britain. COSWAY have obviously
not just decided on a whim to give Britain a try. We appear to be their vehicle into the British
markets. A successful Cardiff City means more publicity for COSWAY, but if they are serious about
building a callcentre or whatever in Cardiff they will, in one fell swoop, have the Council eating out
of their hands too!!

there is no way on Gods earth that they are going to settle for Cardiff City staying in the Championship.
These people are WINNERS, everything they seem to touch turns to gold.

Its time we all woke up to the fact that this is not a 'risky adventure' for Vincent Tan... He has looked into
this for months, and come to the conclusion that Cardiff City can become an asset, the only way is up here!!

Hold tight lads and lasses, hold tight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

these people are serious businessmen, watch out annis they may want to take over our companys ;) :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I like what they are doing but at the moment a little confused, one minute I feel they are going to splash the cash then the next I feel it will be major cut backs, im kind of on edge (but excited) as to whats is going to happen. Will be an interesting summer for sure :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:these people are serious businessmen, watch out annis they may want to take over our companys ;) :lol:

:lol:

I will sell now :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:these people are serious businessmen, watch out annis they may want to take over our companys ;) :lol:

Ask them if they want to sponsor this forum :lol:

The cosway forum

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

mee to and move to east cardiff ;)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 pm

cardiff city cosway stadium

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

mee to and move to east cardiff ;)

Off to Majorca for good :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I like what they are doing but at the moment a little confused, one minute I feel they are going to splash the cash then the next I feel it will be major cut backs, im kind of on edge (but excited) as to whats is going to happen. Will be an interesting summer for sure :ayatollah:

In a nutshell, they will ensure the club is run correctly from the bog cleaner right up to the Chairman, they
will not waste money, but if they think it prudent to spend on something then they will (look at what they
are offering Ledley)... they dont flash the cash, they play their cards close to their chests. We all thought
it was TG buying Cardiff City - we didnt really know about Tan till the deal was done. Its how they do business.

Not sneaky, not underhand, they just dont believe in showing their hand too soon. Polar opposites to Ridsdale
and Sam.

If money needs spending on players - they will spend it.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that for their investment to work they need us in the premier and they need us to stay there. Looking at their portfolio I am convinced all we are to them is a pawn to launch themselves here in the Uk, EUROPE and obviously back in Malaysia.

Terrible that, using us as a pawn and making us a top team in Europe for their own selfish gains. I can see another demonstration coming. :? :lol: