Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Part-time Steward Wanted

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 am

For Dibs Tours Tel 07979996729.
Wayne Dibs Anderson
hi everyone,as time moves on and the feeling of not making the prem gets a bit easier,due to certain players not turning up.look at 2 positives ridsdale did not get his bonus and 6 more games to go to in the championship. i thought i would drop u a line,thanking everyone who travelled on dibs tours during the season and having some great memories.the new fixtures come out on june 17th,im sure you will be looking out for leeds,pompy ,millwall etc,think a few more bubbles next season.
due to the success of dibs tours and work commitments dibs is looking for a part time steward .this role includes attending travel club meeting at the club with dibs,building a relationship with customers and drivers.insuring you follow police instuctions for attending away games,cash handling.keeping guys in order.always be in control.if keen on helping dibs get in touch.

Re: Part-time Steward Wanted

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:59 am

Good Luck Dibbs, running trips is no easy task, and you take it all in you're stride. On behalf of everyone who went with you last season a HUGE THANKS mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 am

no problem mate,a formal interview process will be taking place in july

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:28 am

dibstours wrote:no problem mate,a formal interview process will be taking place in july

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:54 am

do you need a shirt and tie? ill get my CV ready :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:57 am

Hiya mate! Alright? :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk9918rLVI4