Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jail

Mon May 31, 2010 6:55 pm

JUST HAD PHONE CALL OF ONE OF LADS WHO WENT DOWN FOR SOUTHAMPTON,, HE DOING GOOD HE GOT JOB IN THE GYM, KEEPING HIMSELF TO HIMSELF!
WAS GIVEN LETTER FRIDAY SAYING HE WOOD BE OUT ON TAG JULY 1ST .. BUT ALSO ON LETTER IT SAID SO LONG AS YOU AINT GOT ANOTHER COURT CASE PENDING? f*cking CLOWNS THEY DAM WELL NO HE GOT SWINDON JULY 29TH WITH MYSELF FOR THAT FRIENDLY LAST JULY !
TO THAT tw*t IN BLACK f**k UP...... :x

Re: jail

Mon May 31, 2010 9:10 pm

how do you know its july 29th?

Mon May 31, 2010 9:38 pm

JULY 29TH WITH MYSELF ????????????????ffs wake up

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 am

FFS WAKE UP TO WHAT?
DOM YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONES IN COURT FOR JULY YOU NO ,,,

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:02 pm

i know that mate but there a few of us in court for swindon. and the boy whos up for swindon whos already in jail has pleaded not gulity mate

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:33 pm

dom about 6 went prison 4 soton , an all travelled with me m8 , 3 of em my sons bessie mates , ed is up with me on july 29 an adam who was nicked with you we dont no about, but its getting right on my tits now,
british transport cunts got footage of our little bit but for some reason their is 2 mins missing , i wonder why an they now dont want to use tape in court? dodgy in it f*cking scab cunts , creases me when i see boys speaking to any old bill especially our F I ,,,,,, CHIVERS IS OUT FOR STRIPES AN MARIO IS SUCKING HIS DICK !!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 pm

adam is up on trail june 15th along with another as they bout pleaded not guilty we then have to wait to see the outcome of their trail before the rest of us can be sentenced mate. hope all goes well with you

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Dom how the f**k are you keeping muk,il come and visit you,no you should be ok its dragged on long enough now.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

cheers dom , likewise yeah , our ed was gonna be tagged in early july but when they realised he had another court case looming they stopped it !!