Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis..

Mon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm

always wondered why you made this message board and not stay on with the CCMB?

:)

Re: Annis..

Mon May 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Darchy10 wrote:always wondered why you made this message board and not stay on with the CCMB?

:)

I am not going to go down that road and start slagging ccmb off, I have given my views many times in the past, Mike knows them.
Gwyn Davies kept saying to me to start a new one and I did and its been hard work, but worth while, I have met many new friends through this one and last season some brilliant trips with many of the posters.

This Forums now called cardiffcityforum.co.uk can only get bigger http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Thanks to the members we have :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Thanks for being honest and replying. I do find this forum very intreasting and keeps me up to date with the latest news :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Darchy10 wrote:Thanks for being honest and replying. I do find this forum very intreasting and keeps me up to date with the latest news :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I appreciate the Feed back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Thanks to Annis and Carl we get loads of news on here. Everyone's view is welcome , but expect discussion and debate , not sniping !!!!
And , it is a great forum. I always used to read CCMB but my posts on there were either ignored or I was made to feel stupid. I now only use this message board because there is a feeling of being with like-minded City supporters.
Also , the occasional meets mean people get to know each other , so instead of guessing a person we know that person. Long way for me to go on that score yet , but I'll get there.

Mon May 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:Thanks to Annis and Carl we get loads of news on here. Everyone's view is welcome , but expect discussion and debate , not sniping !!!!
And , it is a great forum. I always used to read CCMB but my posts on there were either ignored or I was made to feel stupid. I now only use this message board because there is a feeling of being with like-minded City supporters.
Also , the occasional meets mean people get to know each other , so instead of guessing a person we know that person. Long way for me to go on that score yet , but I'll get there.

Thanks Gareth,
Its been great getting to know the posters on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:29 pm

the best foru.m around. and the best posters

Mon May 31, 2010 7:30 pm

rob wrote:the best foru.m around. and the best posters

Cheers Rob, great Bunch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:31 pm

This board is great but the other one is good for winding certain individuals up :D

Mon May 31, 2010 7:32 pm

rob wrote:the best foru.m around. and the best posters

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:44 pm

This forum is not about Annis or myself but about the members there is a great bunch of people on here and I have met many friends through this forum, people I would never have come across and look forward to next season to share trips away with.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:47 pm

After 30 years of being away from the Cardiff City scene, I've been an ex-pat living half way around the world, I've lost touch with all I use to know from the capital. However the least 3 years I have been closer to home and have managed to get to more or less most games. In those 3 years and thanks to the messageboards I have made some good friends since returning on the scene.

At first I use to participate on the official message board before it went down. I then moved onto another board that became home for those from the old official home. This board eventually went offline but from those 2 mbs I made 1 or 2 good friends who I meet up with today. CCMB became my home for a short time before this board was born. Since this board has been online I have made alot more friends and now feel part of the Cardiff City family again.

Without doubt I have found this site to be very friendly. I'm always meeting guys from the board at the matches and you do get the feeling that the users on here do have time for you. Having the NP pub as the official meeting place before home games plus now organising coach trips for away games I can see this board really taking off.

Mon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:This forum is not about Annis or myself but about the members there is a great bunch of people on here and I have met many friends through this forum, people I would never have come across and look forward to next season to share trips away with.

I second that Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:After 30 years of being away from the Cardiff City scene, I've been an ex-pat living half way around the world, I've lost touch with all I use to know from the capital. However the least 3 years I have been closer to home and have managed to get to more or less most games. In those 3 years and thanks to the messageboards I have made some good friends since returning on the scene.

At first I use to participate on the official message board before it went down. I then moved onto another board that became home for those from the old official home. This board eventually went offline but from those 2 mbs I made 1 or 2 good friends who I meet up with today. CCMB became my home for a short time before this board was born. Since this board has been online I have made alot more friends and now feel part of the Cardiff City family again.

Without doubt I have found this site to be very friendly. I'm always meeting guys from the board at the matches and you do get the feeling that the users on here do have time for you. Having the NP pub as the official meeting place before home games plus now organising coach trips for away games I can see this board really taking off.

Ian, its been a pleasure meeting you and discussing other things than football with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:51 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:After 30 years of being away from the Cardiff City scene, I've been an ex-pat living half way around the world, I've lost touch with all I use to know from the capital. However the least 3 years I have been closer to home and have managed to get to more or less most games. In those 3 years and thanks to the messageboards I have made some good friends since returning on the scene.

This board will be become the biggest and the best Ian, thanks to the hard work of it's moderators and the members we have on here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:This forum is not about Annis or myself but about the members there is a great bunch of people on here and I have met many friends through this forum, people I would never have come across and look forward to next season to share trips away with.

Whilst I agree that every poster on here has something to "bring to the party" , I would like to add that the unselfish nature of yourself and Annis is a breath of fresh air. You both tell us things that we would otherwise not be privy to , AND , you do it without sounding big-headed coz you're in the know and I aint. Well done Carl , well done Annis , it's working coz you're real City Supporters and like to share your info with ordinary guys who happen to be City mad too!!!!!

Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Ian, its been a pleasure meeting you and discussing other things than football with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis. It has been encouraging indeed. :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:

Whilst I agree that every poster on here has something to "bring to the party" , I would like to add that the unselfish nature of yourself and Annis is a breath of fresh air. You both tell us things that we would otherwise not be privy to , AND , you do it without sounding big-headed coz you're in the know and I aint. Well done Carl , well done Annis , it's working coz you're real City Supporters and like to share your info with ordinary guys who happen to be City mad too!!!!!

:thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 8:05 pm

Cracking Forum, everyone seems genuine and make you feel at home, congratulations to everyone involved!
ONWARDS and UPWARDS! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Marc wrote:Cracking Forum, everyone seems genuine and make you feel at home, congratulations to everyone involved!
ONWARDS and UPWARDS! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Marc

ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Great forum, great people and great for up to date news and information. :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Its been a pleasure knowing you Nobby :ayatollah: :ayatollah: