Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

london ink , miami ink , an LA INK

Mon May 31, 2010 2:41 pm

love to watch these programmes , think i am addicted!
anyone else watch these progs?
i have been tattooed in MIAMI INK , me an wife done cruise then had week in miami an thought yeah lets get inked, they were all there even f*cking YOGI ,,, I DID NOT WANT TO BE TATTED BY HIM!
GOOD TATTOO MIND BUT VERY EXPENSIVE !!

Re: london ink , miami ink , an LA INK

Mon May 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Love Miami Ink, espicially when Cat what's her name is on and her horny friend with the split tounge.

So how much did the tat' cost? Often thought about getting one done there if I was nearby.

Mon May 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Enjoy Miami Ink,Not keen on the London version although Louis Malloy is very good. :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 6:07 pm

love kat von d, she's the best at black and grey tattoo's and portraits and she's hot :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 8:09 pm

kat von d is sexy as f**k mate.

Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 pm

I luv these programmes.Kat is f*cking awesome.Wot did you have done???Must of cost a fortune.Think Garva is the man. :ayatollah: Hes like the new Doc Graham :o

Mon May 31, 2010 11:20 pm

ive got a doc graham :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:21 am

LOL YEAH MY FIRST WAS ALSO A DOC CRAYON, THE CITY BLUEBIRD ,
IN MIAMI INK I HAD THEM DRAW FREEHAND ,, SORT OF IVY PLUS STEMS ETC SWIRLING AROUND MY UPPER BACK AN SHOULDER , AND IN STEMS IT DONE SO MUM AN DAD IS VISIBLE!
GARVER IS THE MAN
THERE IS PROB 12 TATTOOIST WHO WORK THER FROM 12 TILL 12 AN 3 DAYS ON AN 4 OFF , ITS NOT ALL LIKE ON T.V LOL,
GLAD OFF EXPERIENCE THOU , NONE OF MAIN 5 DONE MY TAT ALTHOU GARVER HAD A SAY ON MINE AN ALSO TELLING MY WIFE TO ALTER HER ONE ABIT,,, COST ABOUT 100 QUID MORE THAN IF HAD OVER HERE!
AN NOW 25 TATTS LATER IM NEARLY COMPLETE ,, BOOKED IN THIS SATURDAY MIND , I LOVE IT BUT ALL TATTS MUST HAVE A REASON !

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 am

My first was Doc Graham.Had an eagle with a heart with mum n dad in it cos i thought my mum wouldnt go as mad :lol:.All she did was turn her eyes up and called me stupid :D .Had the 3 feathers after that and all she could say was 'its much nicer than your first one'.Cant bloody win.