Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone on here ever taken T5s

Mon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

They are legal, suppose to be wicked for the Gym? Give you loads of energy

Re: Anyone on here ever taken T5s

Mon May 31, 2010 1:33 pm

wouldnt recommend taking them they, are the new low energy bulbs that edf are trying to get everyone to use :lol:

Mon May 31, 2010 3:58 pm

BlueCheg wrote:They are legal, suppose to be wicked for the Gym? Give you loads of energy

Chegs my good man...there is no easy way to a healthy body...just willpower and hard work!! when you're done then you can 100% be proud the way you've done it!

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/chatroom/topic/254866

Mon May 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah i've taken them a few times and they are quite good. They do give you a bit more energy, but when i took them first it game me the shakes which is a bit freaky but you get used to it. They will suppress your appetite as well :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Another thing i would recommend that you stay away from Clenbuterol, they are not nice stuff..

Mon May 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks Lads. As you say there is no easy way even more so when you live and work in a Chinese :(

Mon May 31, 2010 5:22 pm

leave the gym alone! RUN RUN RUN !! you start running the weight will fall off, i lost 4-5 stone in 8 months running

if you want to take stuff have a look at GRENADES :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Ben wrote:leave the gym alone! RUN RUN RUN !! you start running the weight will fall off, i lost 4-5 stone in 8 months running

if you want to take stuff have a look at GRENADES :ayatollah:

I started running in Feb, lost 2 stone but now im not doing as much running as I am trying to tone up. Also when you're out running you dont see half as much Mike and Danny (fanny) as up the gym :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 pm

its not about the fanny, the fanny will come!

just look at the training style's/scences int he rocky films ! rocky out in the street and all the big boys in the gym etc, i know its not a true film but it tells its own story

everything you need is in the street, ruunng, press ups, sit ups and pull ups , all you need matey it done me to pass all my marine tests :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

I would stay away from T5 if i was you, they have all sorts of side effects.

If you want to get energy try getting more sleep,cut down on processed foods, cut down/out fizzy drinks, and drink more water.

If you are looking to tone up choose a weight that you can rep(lift) 10 to 12 times with 1 min rest between sets. Any heavier and you are doing more strength work and any lighter and you are going to get more endurance gains. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: