Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

banned

Mon May 31, 2010 6:09 am

ANYONE FROM THIS BOARD BEEN BANNED FROM FOOTBALL?
if so WHERE , WHY , AN HOW LONG?
:ayatollah:

Re: banned

Mon May 31, 2010 9:57 am

Stoke, 2000 Game.

5 years.

Mon May 31, 2010 10:17 am

How many boys we got left on bans?

Mon May 31, 2010 10:31 am

No, but our games up here are more fun with no coppers and 3 stewards on a good day :lol:

Mon May 31, 2010 11:00 am

Plymouth 2006 for 3yrs,well supposed to have been banned,people who know me will understand what i mean,banned for hitting a steward who was picking on one of the young boys off our coach,bullying him he was,never have had much luck with plymouth home or away all my footballing life,got stabbed down there in the 70s,hit by a horse at a home game,ended up in the gutter with my head cut open,great life init following the city.

Mon May 31, 2010 12:00 pm

PETERBOROUGH AWAY FOR MYSELF 1986 ... PITCH INVASION AN FISTICUFFS!
KNOCKED DOOR 2 WEEKS LATER , WENT COURT FEW TIMES AN ON LAST ONE WAS WEEKS TRIAL, WHEN THEY PLAYED TAPE IN COURT WE COULD NOT HELP BUT LAUGH, 7 OF US FROM CARDIFF AN 5 BORO LADS , ALSO WHEN WE BROKE FOR DINNER THEY TOOK US TO PUB AN WE DRANK A FEW , ON GOING BACK IN THE DOCK THE COURT HAD TO STOP EVERY 20 MINS OR SO AS WE WERE AT THAT STAGE OF PEEING ALOT LOL
GOT 9 MONTH BAN AN £425 FINE .... HAPPY DAYS WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING ;)

Mon May 31, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes, Swansea home the Jeff Richards assualt time.

Reason why - someone who was knicked said he went to the game with me. So, on sep 1st 1987 my house was raided and I was banned on suspision of consipracy to cause an affray and banned a sqaure mile from the ground.

I was working within that perimieter at the time and had the ban reduced to match days only.

Nov 20th of that year charges were dropped. Nov 21st Cardiff fans smashed up the train on the way back from Newport and I was knicked.

Mon May 31, 2010 1:33 pm

ello brumaway ,,,, how is me old mate , we ad chat wwembley was good to catch up, them were the days mr k

Mon May 31, 2010 8:11 pm

cardiff v chelsea in the eighties, never got banned but got nicked, they intervieved a cardiff fan in hospital who had been stabbed and he said the chelsea fan told him we are goint to do down here what you did in chelsea, anyone remember it

Mon May 31, 2010 8:16 pm

sad

Mon May 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Nope and I'm glad, I get extremley board during the preseason, god knows what i'd be like with a year or two

Mon May 31, 2010 9:00 pm

brumaway85 wrote:Yes, Swansea home the Jeff Richards assualt time.

Reason why - someone who was knicked said he went to the game with me. So, on sep 1st 1987 my house was raided and I was banned on suspision of consipracy to cause an affray and banned a sqaure mile from the ground.

I was working within that perimieter at the time and had the ban reduced to match days only.

Nov 20th of that year charges were dropped. Nov 21st Cardiff fans smashed up the train on the way back from Newport and I was knicked.

I was on that train the coppers were nicking everyone didnt a copper have a slap
i got nicked in swansea 91 was in court for 3 weeks we wern't banned and still going to the game during trial it was funny seeing the coppers who nicked us on duty at ninian

Mon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm

I got nabbed after that Friday night Fulham game live on Sky.
96 or 97

Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

yep barnsley home 2003 had 6 year ban caught on cctv sloper road having it with batten happy old bill :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Claude Blue wrote:sad

Agreed - the club doesnt need people who cause trouble. We would be a better club without them! People deserve their punishment if guilty!

Mon May 31, 2010 10:59 pm

agreed