Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bitter Twats

Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Some boys in my Pub just told me, last week they were in Minehead Butlins on a Adult weekend and in a Pub they were watching the Game, and about 12 boys were in there all wearing Orange Tshirts they were from Swansea so the Lads from Merthyr had a bit of Banter with them, anyway cut a Long story Short when Blackpools 3rd went in, theese cocks from Swansea were giving it the big one and then the next thing UP IT WENT, Lets just say 2 of them ended up in A&E and the Merthyr boys were chucked off the camp !!!

Re: Bitter Twats

Sun May 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Why would Cardiff fans be in a holiday camp when their team were playing in the biggest game of their lives?

Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 pm

my mate plays cricket and they played a side from swansea last saturday and they had a scorer with a radio and when blackpool scored there 3'rd they were running around the pitch punching the air and they were all wearing orange underneath .

how sad is that !

Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 pm

why would you be on a cardiff city message board when your a swansea fan ?

Sun May 30, 2010 9:16 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:my mate plays cricket and they played a side from swansea last saturday and they had a scorer with a radio and when blackpool scored there 3'rd they were running around the pitch punching the air and they were all wearing orange underneath .

how sad is that !

As sad as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5AJNYR3cZo

Sun May 30, 2010 9:33 pm

it just ain't cricket !

Sun May 30, 2010 9:37 pm

bloo wrote:Why would Cardiff fans be in a holiday camp when their team were playing in the biggest game of their lives?

Not all of us could get tickets. Its called selling out.

Sun May 30, 2010 9:40 pm

I would have done the same if it was the other way around.

Sun May 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I would have done the same if it was the other way around.

Exactly! It's called rivalry! :old:

Sun May 30, 2010 9:45 pm

f**k em, they are still the inferior team in wales.