Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plans for tommorrow

Sun May 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Wat everyones plans tomoz?? We all heading off to oakwood got space in the car if anyone wants to join us haha

Re: Plans for tommorrow

Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 pm

roberts1927 wrote:Wat everyones plans tomoz?? We all heading off to oakwood got space in the car if anyone wants to join us haha

How much is it these days to go to Oakwood? adults & chid prices if u have them please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Normal Entry Prices 2010
Junior (age 3 - 12) *
Age 2 and under FREE
£14.25
Standard (age 13 years plus)
£19.95
Disabled
£12.25
Family Discount Ticket for 4**
£63.00
Family Discount Ticket for 5**
£76.65
Family Discount Ticket for 6**
£93.50
Senior Citizens
£12.2

but take £2 off each prive if u book online

Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Bloody hell thats expensive aint it.......think i will take my boys to mcdonalds and the local park :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the prices though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 9:38 pm

weather permitting I'm planning a trip to Symonds Yat - not been there for years but passed it a few times on away trips these last few weeks and remembered going there as a kid.

Anyone been recently?

Sun May 30, 2010 9:47 pm

strangly last time i was there i was a kid and watching a world cup final between holland and germany on a little battery powered black and white tv lol

Sun May 30, 2010 9:53 pm

davids wrote:weather permitting I'm planning a trip to Symonds Yat - not been there for years but passed it a few times on away trips these last few weeks and remembered going there as a kid.

Anyone been recently?

Wasn't Symonds Yat just a place to sit down and do nothing........i remember going there when i was a kid i bored out of my skull :( :( Sorry if this wasnt what you were expecting, but thats just how i remember it :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 9:59 pm

yeh big field little cafe and a boat that went over a river to the pub on the other side

Sun May 30, 2010 10:01 pm

wow just googled it look's like things have changed a bit :D

http://www.symondsyatleisure.co.uk/index.html

Sun May 30, 2010 10:02 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
davids wrote:weather permitting I'm planning a trip to Symonds Yat - not been there for years but passed it a few times on away trips these last few weeks and remembered going there as a kid.

Anyone been recently?

Wasn't Symonds Yat just a place to sit down and do nothing........i remember going there when i was a kid i bored out of my skull :( :( Sorry if this wasnt what you were expecting, but thats just how i remember it :ayatollah:

No problem - I also remember a big field and a boat trip but i thought they've put a few fairground rides for the kids as well.

Sun May 30, 2010 10:03 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:wow just googled it look's like things have changed a bit :D

Thanks for the link Premier 1 - looks a bit more lively than i remeber it ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Heading down that way and do a spot of walking from Stackpole to Barafundle Bay.

Lovely down that way if the weather is kind and looks okay tomorrow.

Sun May 30, 2010 10:24 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:wow just googled it look's like things have changed a bit :D

OMG yes havent that changd big time......fairground too......hhhhhmmmm just mite see how things go in the week and pop in and have a look, it looks so much better now :D :D

Mon May 31, 2010 7:44 am

If any of you want to go to a nice park for the day - head of to Cwmcarn - Forest Drive (i think its called) only 30 mins away and a beautiful place to spend the day - lots to do for the kids, and built in BBQ's for you to take your own charcoal and grub! got to get there early for a Barb though!!

But im off to Tenby today! so catch you all later!
:wav: