Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM NOT STIRRING BUT JONES TOLD THE PLAYERS

Sun May 30, 2010 8:25 pm

After the playoff final defeat, he would go away and think about his future with Cardiff and after his holidays make up his mind ?

Re: I AM NOT STIRRING BUT JONES TOLD THE PLAYERS

Sun May 30, 2010 8:26 pm

not stirring :lol: :lol: :lol: yeh whatever ;) :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Annis - with all due respect - i dont think he'll walk away with wages at £800,000 per year!

Sun May 30, 2010 8:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:not stirring :lol: :lol: :lol: yeh whatever ;) :ayatollah:

Just repeating his words.

Sun May 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Merlin wrote:Annis - with all due respect - i dont think he'll walk away with wages at £800,000 per year!

I thought he had been told to take a 50% cut

Sun May 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Merlin wrote:Annis - with all due respect - i dont think he'll walk away with wages at £800,000 per year!

Craig, those were My exact words.

Sun May 30, 2010 8:33 pm

abf9 wrote:

That was the intentions of TG.

Sun May 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:not stirring :lol: :lol: :lol: yeh whatever ;) :ayatollah:

Just repeating his words.
:lol: :lol:

he will leave cardiff this summer trust me, did you see brown was on 1,4 million with hull :o and theres rumours circulating that sousa is interested :D that means jones can go to the jacks :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
abf9 wrote:

That was the intentions of TG.

They should tell the scouse tw*t that he''ll get 5k a week (£250,000 per year) and if we get promoted he can have a 500k bonus. If he doesnt like it he can f**k off.

Sun May 30, 2010 8:51 pm

In the real world that is all a footballer is worth.No sportsman is worth 20,30,100 k a week.

A top surgeon or someone who finds cures for diseases like cancer is worth 100k a week.Sorry if that upsets some of you.

Sun May 30, 2010 9:06 pm

abf9 wrote:In the real world that is all a footballer is worth.No sportsman is worth 20,30,100 k a week.

A top surgeon or someone who finds cures for diseases like cancer is worth 100k a week.Sorry if that upsets some of you.

Agree 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Large contracts are proving the down fall of this club - About time we offered incentivised pay !

Sun May 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Dobbin wrote:Large contracts are proving the down fall of this club - About time we offered incentivised pay !

Football should have a basic pay structure of say 2k a week in Championship.Win bonus puts it up to 4k.No draw bonus.

Then you`ll see football.

Premier League 5k,win bonus takes it to 10k.

That`s all they`re worth.

Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Maybe he is more hurt by the loss than people think.
I think he will and hope he stays.

Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:After the playoff final defeat, he would go away and think about his future with Cardiff and after his holidays make up his mind ?

So Kevin Ratcliffe was correct in what he was saying in the Sunday Mirror - Sounds like it's true that he is close to Dave Jones.

Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:After the playoff final defeat, he would go away and think about his future with Cardiff and after his holidays make up his mind ?

go misery guts make up your mind to go Bonzo the looser.you have overstayed and you are overpaid.tata :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Mon May 31, 2010 8:12 am

ihatealiens wrote:

So Kevin Ratcliffe was correct in what he was saying in the Sunday Mirror - Sounds like it's true that he is close to Dave Jones.

He told the players he would come back after his holidays with his decision. I reckon he is just keeping an eye out in case there is any interest in him from other clubs.

Mon May 31, 2010 9:15 am

i dont care what they earn as long as it does not put the club in debt

Mon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

He told the players he would come back after his holidays with his decision. I reckon he is just keeping an eye out in case there is any interest in him from other clubs.

Are the malaysians aware of this? if so then I hope they are shrewd enough to have a shortlist of replacements ready pretty quickly otherwise we may very well lose out on all ther best players in the transfer market. If this is true then Dave Jones should come out and end the speculation straight away asnd make a decision one way or the other. Amazing isn't it that he has a plan B when it comes to his own future :lol:

Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 am

well someone is stirring,
if he told the players, then it must be one of them told you

why do we need to know such things, there are some things that should be kept from the fans
hopefully soon, this sort of stuff will stop at cardiff city

Mon May 31, 2010 10:20 am

Managers come and go.
I dont give a toss if he goes.
Its who'll be in the playing squad I care about

Mon May 31, 2010 10:57 am

langley"]well someone is stirring,

well done sherlock :ayatollah:

why do we need to know such things, there are some things that should be kept from the fans

why shouldnt we know this info ? why should it be kept from us ? and why should it stop ?
also are you suggesting that annis will not be privvi to this kind of inside info once warren has left ?

Mon May 31, 2010 11:18 am

We all say things in the heat of the moment !!!

Mon May 31, 2010 11:48 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
langley"]well someone is stirring,

well done sherlock :ayatollah:

why shouldnt we know this info ? why should it be kept from us ? and why should it stop ?
also are you suggesting that annis will not be privvi to this kind of inside info once warren has left ?

Exactly.
We pump our money into the club, we should know what's going on.

Mon May 31, 2010 12:54 pm

langley wrote:well someone is stirring,

I dont agree, we should know whats going on in our club.

Mon May 31, 2010 4:44 pm

abf9 wrote:
Dobbin wrote:Large contracts are proving the down fall of this club - About time we offered incentivised pay !

Football should have a basic pay structure of say 2k a week in Championship.Win bonus puts it up to 4k.No draw bonus.

Then you`ll see football.

Premier League 5k,win bonus takes it to 10k.

That`s all they`re worth.

Not really mate. All the money that Premier clubs bring in who else would have it if it didn't go to the players as wages. Shareholders? Directors? They are they guys who put bums on seats. I agree 100k a week plus is ridiculous but it's supply and demand ain't it?