Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

News of the World or Sunday Mirror

Sun May 30, 2010 1:29 pm

both running big stories on us. News of the World stating Koumas is coming and other sources saying we have a list of players we are looking at, yet in the Sunday Mirror Kevin Ratcliffe states Jones could leave anyway in the summer. I hate uncertainty - which is it to be?

Re: Nes of the World or Sunday Mirror

Sun May 30, 2010 1:30 pm

ihatealiens wrote:both running big stories on us. News of the World stating Koumas is coming and other sources saying we have a list of players we are looking at, yet in the Sunday Mirror Kevin Ratcliffe states Jones could leave anyway in the summer. I hate uncertainty - which is it to be?

A combination of both wouldn't go amiss :lol:

Re: News of the World or Sunday Mirror

Sun May 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Agreed :lol: However if a new manager was to come in he would want to make his own choices about players leaving and players coming in.

Sun May 30, 2010 1:40 pm

If there was a mass exodus of our prized assets..Bothroyd etc and the Malaysians expectations in the transfer market were a little less than Jonesy had hoped for, then him leaving could be a possibility, whether that would be a positive move for our club is open to debate, as we have posters on here who sit on both sides of the fence, I myself would like to think he's here to finish the job he started. I nsuppose it's which newspaper you prefer to trust with their information.

Sun May 30, 2010 1:51 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:If there was a mass exodus of our prized assets..Bothroyd etc and the Malaysians expectations in the transfer market were a little less than Jonesy had hoped for, then him leaving could be a possibility, whether that would be a positive move for our club is open to debate, as we have posters on here who sit on both sides of the fence, I myself would like to think he's here to finish the job he started. I nsuppose it's which newspaper you prefer to trust with their information.

I wouldn't personally trust either newspaper however the fact that a close friend of Dave Jones such as Kevin Ratcliffe is speculating that he may very well leave in the summer anyway, then the malaysians need to act quickly to clarify the situation.