Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I WOULD LIKE EVERY MEMBER ON HERE TO GET A FRIEND

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Wilfred the Malaysian might have something to do with either me or Hughsey girl :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Wilfred the Malaysian might have something to do with either me or Hughsey girl :ayatollah:
...........ow dear :oops: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Morph i only thought it was you because at the time you were the only person to comment on the guys status :lol: :lol: :lol: add me as friend pleaseeeeeeeeee :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:36 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Morph i only thought it was you because at the time you were the only person to comment on the guys status :lol: :lol: :lol: add me as friend pleaseeeeeeeeee :D :ayatollah:

:oops: :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i will do!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Morph i only thought it was you because at the time you were the only person to comment on the guys status :lol: :lol: :lol: add me as friend pleaseeeeeeeeee :D :ayatollah:
.....................added but dont know if i got the rite jayne..... :oops: :oops: if i havent! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 pm

morph1927 wrote:
.....................added but dont know if i got the rite jayne..... :oops: :oops: if i havent! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hey Morph....obviously wasnt me you added :oops: :oops: whats ur first name G :?: :?: :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
morph1927 wrote:

Hey Morph....obviously wasnt me you added :oops: :oops: whats ur first name G :?: :?: :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
....ow dear not again :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: gavin hun

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Sorry Morph.......hey its been fun though havent it :D :D :D :D
same name as me hubby wont forget that now will i ;) ;)

Just added you, im jaynegavinhughes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: