gym

Sat May 29, 2010 9:03 pm

ive joined up down the international pool,top service
i only want to lose a bit of weight and tone up
would you recommend any nutrition shakes (protein no xplode) etc
if so what would you say is the best and what gets the best anf quicked results

Re: gym

Sat May 29, 2010 9:35 pm

I use a Protien shake after training, I had it from a Place on Treeforest Ind estate, the Bloke is good as gold tell him what yopu want from the Shake and what you planing on doing in training and he will get you the right shake for you. Plus he's a lot lot cheaper than others :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 9:49 pm

lewispenarth wrote:ive joined up down the international pool,top service

If your toning up and body building - you'll probably find you won't lose too much weight tbh, the fat that you do burn off - will be counter acted with muscle mass. although - Im not saying its not good of course! anything is better than becoming unfit and unhealthy! :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Merlin wrote:
lewispenarth wrote:ive joined up down the international pool,top service

If your toning up and body building - you'll probably find you won't lose too much weight tbh, the fat that you do burn off - will be counter acted with muscle mass. although - Im not saying its not good of course! anything is better than becoming unfit and unhealthy! :ayatollah:

Are these shakes and the like just for building muscle mass? or is there some sort of supplement to just help in toning and fat loss during training? I'm trying to aim for are sort of distance runner sort of frame instead a bulked up fit frame.

Sat May 29, 2010 10:05 pm

i just want to tone up for a holiday come october what would you recommend

Sat May 29, 2010 11:14 pm

One size doesn't fit all with exercise.

What's your natural body shape, skinny, pear shaped or alpha (athletic).

I'm skinny. To keep fit I just run, bike, cross train etc. but to tone up I need heavy weights and less reps (and not too much running etc)

Supplements are ok if you want to gain muscle AND exercise, if you take supplements without the right exercise you're wasting your time.

I'm no expert but if you have a good work out then a protein supplement will help build muscle (by repairing it). A lot of people who just want big muscle use a creatine supplement

tbh ask down your gym, they should be able to sort you out.

Sat May 29, 2010 11:32 pm

http://www.maximuscle.com/cyclone

Expensive, but from what I've seen and been told, it's the bollox! It's an all in one shake and when used with the right diet and gym use, you'll see good results.

As with most shakes, the taste is quite something..........