Sat May 29, 2010 8:27 pm

the english or england ????

Re: am i the only one who doesnt hate

Sat May 29, 2010 8:33 pm

No

Sat May 29, 2010 8:42 pm

I don't hate England either.

Tbh I don't really care either way about Englands chances in the World Cup.

Only country/state that I haven't got much time for is Northern Ireland.

Bunch of loyalist Orangemen/Rangers supporters.

Sat May 29, 2010 8:48 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:the english or england ????

It depends, I hate the uneducated type that call us sheepshaggers, I also hate their media during the build up to the world cup as they think its a for gone conclusion England will win. Incidently I hope they do.

Sat May 29, 2010 9:07 pm

No I don't hate the English either.

Sat May 29, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm another one who doesnt hate England

Sat May 29, 2010 9:13 pm

nor me my mother was english

Sat May 29, 2010 9:14 pm

no I dont either in fact my grandfather who I loved more than anyone on this earth was english so if I said I hated then then I would be a f*cking hypocrite

Sat May 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Well said machen :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 9:29 pm

earnieblue wrote:Well said machen :ayatollah:

thanks Earnie :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 9:45 pm

i dont but thats because i am English. while i am proud of my English lineage i am also proud to have been brought up in wales and consider myself an honorary Welshman.

Sat May 29, 2010 9:57 pm

My mothers parents were english i am only second gereration welsh but very proud of it. My dad was born in merthyr mum cardiff. The wifes family are sicilian so we have a mixture i call the TAFIA.When we play england i hate them but any other time it dont matter after all we are happy to play in there leagues so i dont see why we knock them so much.

Sat May 29, 2010 9:58 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:the english or england ????

No my mothers side were English and Bury I use to watch when I was 6 years old with my Grandfather.
Also as everyone knows watched them many times, But when England play Wales, I Support Wales because, to me its Cardiff City verse the rest and I was born in Cardiff wales.

Sat May 29, 2010 10:15 pm

I was born in England but my Fathers Welsh and my grandparents are all from the Valleys, I have always supported Wales, That is where my heart lies. Do i want England to win the world cup ? Hell no i will never hear the end of it working in England, it would be my worst nightmare :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: tmare.

Sat May 29, 2010 10:19 pm

I was born in wales to a welsh father and an english mother. my mother loved her roots and god bless her ill always respect her country of birth. but i still class myself as a full blooded welshman :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 10:33 pm

never forget your roots.

Sat May 29, 2010 10:38 pm

no i don't hate them just don't want them to win the world cup. the reason i don't want them winning the world cup is because you wouldnt hear the end of it.

my great grandfather was English on my mothers side. Think my great grandparents were English on my dads side. Might be great great and not just the one great. All from south west of england. So it is all celtic blood. :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 12:00 am

my mother was english but i would never want england to win anything, they would not support us if we were there so f**k em i say end of.

Sun May 30, 2010 12:13 am

I actually am English, and I hate them all!!! (apart from my grandparents!)

I consider myself to be Welsh. Always have and always will (My Dad is Welsh, my mother is English)

Sun May 30, 2010 12:26 am

alfie sherwood wrote:I don't hate England either.

Tbh I don't really care either way about Englands chances in the World Cup.

Only country/state that I haven't got much time for is Northern Ireland.

Bunch of loyalist Orangemen/Rangers supporters.

Good man yaself :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I'm not alone on this board!!