Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

your favourite league away game 2009/10

You may select 1 option

View results

Favourite away game this season

Sat May 29, 2010 6:43 pm

As theres only 25 options, I only included the 24 league aways.

For me it has to be the 1-0 defeat at Leicester.. Milly drove me, Claire and deadly dave.. WHAT A TRIP
I'm sure you all heared..
I spewed all over the m5 (travel sick), dave cut his face after glassing himself :? , he also got chucked out of the ground after around 8 minutes and missed what was a pretty dire performance. Milly was in love with the man infront of us singing "we want sam hammam walking round the pitch". On the way home I saw ridsdales car then milly pelted it after him and we almost got rammed by a mini. Claire called the riddler a kent to which he replied, your not a very nice person are you..

overal a funny day..
Bristol 6-0 was great, and losing 2-0 to derby cos no one cared and we were bouncing

whats yours and why?

Re: Favourite away game this season

Sat May 29, 2010 6:47 pm

leicester playoff away and chelsea were the best i done

Sat May 29, 2010 6:49 pm

sheffield united away was the best i done this year
brilliant seeing their faces when there last goal got disallowed!

Sat May 29, 2010 6:55 pm

didn't do many away this season but scunthorpe sticks out for me . stayed the weekend up there

Sat May 29, 2010 7:43 pm

sheffield united away followed closely by west brom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

some of the best football we played season gone :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Chelsea, Plymuff or Leicester in PO

Sun May 30, 2010 12:18 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:As theres only 25 options, I only included the 24 league aways.

For me it has to be the 1-0 defeat at Leicester.. Milly drove me, Claire and deadly dave.. WHAT A TRIP
I spewed all over the m5 (travel sick), dave cut his face after glassing himself :? , he also got chucked out of the ground after around 8 minutes and missed what was a pretty dire performance. Milly was in love with the man infront of us singing "we want sam hammam walking round the pitch". On the way home I saw ridsdales car then milly pelted it after him and we almost got rammed by a mini. Claire called the riddler a kent to which he replied, your not a very nice person are you..

overal a funny day..
Bristol 6-0 was great, and losing 2-0 to derby cos no one cared and we were bouncing

whats yours and why?

:lol: What a trip that was!!

Sun May 30, 2010 1:26 am

Boro - it was the only away I as at that we won :lol:

Sun May 30, 2010 7:14 pm

My faves:

1)Watford- What a match hammering them at their ground for the first time in God know how many years.

2)Sheff Utd- Brilliant not for the faint hearted

3)West Brom- First win at their ground in 25 years also my birthday that game :ayatollah:

4)M'boro-Stayed the weekend with Tony Jefferies lot had a brilliant time, although only 1-0 a great game indeed

5)Newcastle- Although we got hammered 5-1 had a good laugh staying the weekend with most pubs banning Hey Jude well you know, everyone singing after last orders in Flares then getting warned by the bouncers to shut up(the woman bouncer was probably the hardest out of the lot :lol: ) and the hearing the Euro draw on the coach.

6)Plymouth-Took my brother Alex there during school holidays watching Chopra score a hat trick and the 'GREEN ARMY' chants :lol:

Worst- No doubt was the Peterborough away what seemed like a good day out ended in embrassement 4-0 up then being equalised :oops:

Game I wish I attended -Bristol away of course.

Sun May 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Enjoyed Boro away as it was a victory.

Blackpool away for the bevvy. The Manchester was great before the game.

Newcastle despite the score as atmosphere and night out were great.

Sheff Utd away was another good one.

Worst was Preston away. Utter shite performance.

Sun May 30, 2010 7:38 pm

borough with Dibs tours :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 7:54 pm

I have a bad record for away games this season:

Cardiff:
Played: 7
Won: 2
Drawn: 0
Lost: 5

Merthyr:
Played: 5
Won: 1
Drawn: 2
Lost: 2
Would be another result somewhere but one merthyr game was called off at 2pm

Overall:
Played: 12
Won: 3
Drawn: 2
Lost: 7

:(

Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 pm

peterborough away.......................not

Sun May 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Donny away. The result and the performance were garbage, but we made a weekend of it and ended up slamming a fitty :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:09 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:As theres only 25 options, I only included the 24 league aways.

overal a funny day..

whats yours and why?

:lol:
what a day :D
this day very closely follwed by QPR away and brizzle city 6-0 :ayatollah: