Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Club shop

Sat May 29, 2010 1:42 pm

The cardiff club shop is f*cking awful.

My mum went in there last week and was so dissapointed.

My mum just said it was full of rugby and no football.

There is a lack of choice as she wanted things like Cardiff quilt covers and all there was were terrible hoodies and tops.

Also she wanted to get me a mug that was there for £5.99 but when she asked to get it the club shop said ''No you cant buy that now you have to order it over the phone. It takes 2 weeks for it to be delivered.''

So my mum said forget it as she wasnt allowed to buy it.

She said the options on what to buy were terrible and is not going there again.

That is from my mum who has never ever been to a football match. God our club shop is soooo shit :twisted:

:ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City Club shop

Sat May 29, 2010 2:10 pm

chippy909 wrote:The cardiff club shop is f*cking awful.

My mum went in there last week and was so dissapointed.

My mum just said it was full of rugby and no football.

There is a lack of choice as she wanted things like Cardiff quilt covers and all there was were terrible hoodies and tops.

Also she wanted to get me a mug that was there for £5.99 but when she asked to get it the club shop said ''No you cant buy that now you have to order it over the phone. It takes 2 weeks for it to be delivered.''

So my mum said forget it as she wasnt allowed to buy it.

She said the options on what to buy were terrible and is not going there again.

That is from my mum who has never ever been to a football match. God our club shop is soooo shit :twisted:

:ayatollah:

I went in there in March just before my latest was born and wanted some Baby Grows/mini kits so i could enforce CCFC on little Sam.

I asked one of the staff if they had any baby stuff. She said Sorry end of season-no stock. next season now .

Sat May 29, 2010 2:12 pm

You'll all see a difference very soon with our merchandise side of things!

I believe anyway... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 2:16 pm

always has been poor, comes from being in the old divsions and still being run by the same people , ive wanted a car air freshner for years to replace the old one

piss poor, just full of rubbish unstylish hoodies

Sat May 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Chopsy was ya Mam going in there to get you a quilt cover for crimbo :D

Tell her not to bother for £30 you only get a single cover and 1 pillow case! (Sep's got one) - thought you wudda been a grown up with a double bed ;) :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 3:45 pm

The choice has always been pretty cack.

The hoodies are awful and some of the t shirts really cheap and nasty looking. That's when it's open! :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Jez wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Chopsy was ya Mam going in there to get you a quilt cover for crimbo :D

Tell her not to bother for £30 you only get a single cover and 1 pillow case! (Sep's got one) - thought you wudda been a grown up with a double bed ;) :lol:
its for their bunk beds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i wonder who is on top :oops: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 5:34 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Chopsy was ya Mam going in there to get you a quilt cover for crimbo :D

its for their bunk beds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i wonder who is on top :oops: :lol: :lol:

Me :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 5:35 pm

always been shit. hope TG adds more stuff in there

Sun May 30, 2010 12:20 am

and they call it a superstore.did anyone go in the chelsea shop you could buy a toothbrush a knome you name it and it had chelsea printed on it .they have renamed the swansea shop its called blazers :lol:

Sun May 30, 2010 8:42 am

I have spoken to them and This Summer there will be big investment in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 9:06 am

I have spoken to them and This Summer there will be big investment in there

in what annis ? books ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:I have spoken to them and This Summer there will be big investment in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Who did you speak to Annis... to runs that side of the club?