Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REGARDING THE CROWD AT CCS?

Sat May 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Has anyone moved seats, or bought other seats away from quiter areas? Has the club purposely done anything to shift people around?

I know fans in the 1st season at the CCS were a bit pissed off with where they were sitting regarding the singing, chanting, celebrating, shouting etc etc ..... Having 2 pensioners, or young naive mindless idiots sat next to you is not gonna give you the best atmosphere at a game.....

Have you swapped to/from the canton/ninian - to benefit yourself and give you a better feeling at our home games? or are you happy where you are? I noticed last season most of the singing were from two main sections - A part of the Ninian stand, and the center to back of the Canton Stand.

So where are you now ? (just to let you know im half way up the center of the Canton - where everyone stands up!) :ayatollah:

Re: REGARDING THE CROWD AT CCS?

Sat May 29, 2010 1:23 pm

centre of the canton like last year.

i havent got a season tiket for next year though as im going to uni. but if i get a tiket i will just walk round to the canton, or in the ninian by the away fans. :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 1:26 pm

chippy909 wrote:centre of the canton like last year.

i havent got a season tiket for next year though as im going to uni. but if i get a tiket i will just walk round to the canton, or in the ninian by the away fans. :ayatollah:

More than welcome to raise the roof with us then! always a few empty seats about to chop and change! I rekon we should all swap mob. no's so we can inform each other of what empty seats are where during a game, and just sit where the f**k we like!! especially at night games when there are more seats about! :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Had to move seats as the club had sold mine from under me. (Was a bit late in renewing :oops: ). Now located nearer the Canton end of the Grandstand.