Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warren Feeney and all other released players

Sat May 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Feeney Linked with Bristol Rovers.

Annis any idea where he wants to go?

I wish Warren the best in where ever he decides to go. He always gave his heart and tried his best. I hope he goes to Bristol Rovers. Might get to go see some of his games. I know lots of people from this forum would go down :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any of the other players that have been released, does anyone know where they are off to.

And what is the situation with Gabor Gyepes. Does he want to stay?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Warren Feeney and all other released players

Sat May 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Felt a bit sorry for josh Maginness,did not have any luck with his injury...seemed to have a lot of potential,thought we could have kept him and loaned him out to see how he developed??????

Sat May 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Denzil wrote:Felt a bit sorry for josh Maginness,did not have any luck with his injury...seemed to have a lot of potential,thought we could have kept him and loaned him out to see how he developed??????

The new board needed to ease the monthly wage bill, and you have to start down the bottom. Unfortunate, but not good enough for Cardiff City at this level. Good luck to him though.

Sat May 29, 2010 1:13 pm

AFAIK, the major knock on Magennis has always been his attitude. Shame if true, as he has potential - reminded me somewhat of Jerome.

Sat May 29, 2010 1:29 pm

We loaned Josh to Grimsby & they got shot of him early

Can't see how you can compare him to Jerome :shock:

Sun May 30, 2010 7:03 pm

chippy909 wrote:Feeney Linked with Bristol Rovers.

I wish Warren the best in where ever he decides to go. He always gave his heart and tried his best. I hope he goes to Bristol Rovers. Might get to go see some of his games. I know lots of people from this forum would go down :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any of the other players that have been released, does anyone know where they are off to.

Bristol Rovers are Favourites, but Swindon, Charlton, Exeter, Sheff Wed,Hearts etc all want him.

Sun May 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
chippy909 wrote:Feeney Linked with Bristol Rovers.

Bristol Rovers are Favourites, but Swindon, Charlton, Exeter, Sheff Wed,Hearts etc all want him.

And Swansea Annis :oops:

Sun May 30, 2010 7:41 pm

I hope not Carl, I kept that quiet, they want him :evil: