Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ledley's Big Decision

Sat May 29, 2010 8:41 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26545562/

If Joe stays that WILL be a statement of intent, not because we were able to offer him enough money because we will never offer him what other clubs can, but because Joe would have been told what the club intends to do this close season.

I know he is a Cardiff lad and may be swayed to us but he is in the middle if his career and has to look at club potential.

If he stays I will really be excited by what may happen this Summer, if he goes it is only what we expected anyway.

Re: Ledley's Big Decision

Sat May 29, 2010 9:16 am

ELY BOY wrote:I think he has one more season he can give us if 20 grand a week is on the table. Come on Joe, give us one more season of your full potential midfield play and if we don't make it this year then all the best to you :ayatollah:

I agree Simon. and if we do go up - he doesn't have to go anywhere then does he. However, if he leaves to go to the premiership, and ends up on the squad of a relegated team, how bad will he feel when we wave to him on the way past ? :lol:

Re: Ledley's Big Decision

Sat May 29, 2010 9:42 am

Merlin wrote:ends up on the squad of a relegated team, how bad will he feel when we wave to him on the way past ? :lol:

This is why his decision will say a lot about the thoughts of the club concerning next season.

For us to pass each other next season it would suggest we threw a bit of money at it and if Joe knows that it may just give him something to think about.

At least it will lessen his options in his own mind.