Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BIG SAVINGS ALREADY and SHREWD

Sat May 29, 2010 7:53 am

cant wait for the new season to start :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 7:53 am

DVD girls, he didnt even have the decency to thank the staff and say bye to them, bet he gave a leaving gift to a certain staff member though ;)

Sat May 29, 2010 7:54 am

I said in an earlier thread that the guy know what he's doing and glad to see him here.

You don't make money throwing it about, being shrewd and sensible is where it's at.

Sat May 29, 2010 7:56 am

ELY BOY wrote:This last week has totally erased the playoff final from my memory. Onwards and upwards, more positive about next season than I have ever been before. :ayatollah:

Things have got better each day Simon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 7:59 am

i want a copy of that DVD :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 8:08 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 30 seconds that a long session :oops: :D :old:

Sat May 29, 2010 8:09 am

bluebirdbaz wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 30 seconds that a long session :oops: :D :old:

to much foreplay for my liking :twisted:

Sat May 29, 2010 8:13 am

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 30 seconds that a long session :oops: :D :old:

not exactly titanic is it :D

Re: "BIG SAVINGS ALREADY and SHREWD"

Sat May 29, 2010 8:20 am

Can we now reinstate our former Head of IT ....you know the one that was used as a scapegoat by the Diddler???

Sat May 29, 2010 8:27 am

I'm already impressed by TG's manner. He's obviously well educated but i think he's got an amiable nature to him which is rare.
Let's hope everybody at the club gets behind him but more importantly he needs the fans on his side. I think that with the growing atmosphere and expectation at OUR club we can convey the passion that we all feel for Cardiff City FC.
Is it just me or am i seeing more and more "old boys" in the stands and i think they are generating good vibes with the passion that has obviously never left them, this is being generated to the newer and younger fans that will ultimately be there when we are long gone....good on em. There is definately a feel good factor at the club again right now and although we all know that we can get carried away i think it's time to be patient as a business man will not plan for short term success but build on what he has and this may take time. I would be more than happy if TG came out and said he had a 5 year plan to get us in the premiere league because that is achievable and realistic. I want us to be there next year of course but don't we all haha.

C'mon you Mighty bluebirds

Sat May 29, 2010 8:28 am

Jes wrote:I'm already impressed by TG's manner. He's obviously well educated but i think he's got an amiable nature to him which is rare.
Let's hope everybody at the club gets behind him but more importantly he needs the fans on his side. I think that with the growing atmosphere and expectation at OUR club we can convey the passion that we all feel for Cardiff City FC.
Is it just me or am i seeing more and more "old boys" in the stands and i think they are generating good vibes with the passion that has obviously never left them, this is being generated to the newer and younger fans that will ultimately be there when we are long gone....good on em. There is definately a feel good factor at the club again right now and although we all know that we can get carried away i think it's time to be patient as a business man will not plan for short term success but build on what he has and this may take time. I would be more than happy if TG came out and said he had a 5 year plan to get us in the premiere league because that is achievable and realistic. I want us to be there next year of course but don't we all haha.

C'mon you Mighty bluebirds

Good post Jes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 8:30 am

kavanagh wrote:Can we now reinstate our former Head of IT ....you know the one that was used as a scapegoat by the Diddler???

You mean Berwyn, who was falsely accused .

Sat May 29, 2010 8:34 am

Is Vincent Tan fully entrusting the stewardship of the club to TG?

If so, he must be an honorable man indeed if VT trusts him with £5.4m of his money.

Sat May 29, 2010 8:37 am

croesybluebird wrote:Is Vincent Tan fully entrusting the stewardship of the club to TG?

If so, he must be an honorable man indeed if VT trusts him with £5.4m of his money.

He has, but I am sure he is keeping a close eye on everything through TG, Vincent Tan cant be every where and it was TG who persuaded him to get involved with us.

Sat May 29, 2010 8:49 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:

not exactly titanic is it :D

same ending though they both went down at the end :D

Sat May 29, 2010 9:09 am

whats this tory-dvd girl ?

Sat May 29, 2010 9:24 am

whose gonna pm me the DVD girl story? - don't all do it at once or my box will be full :lol: :lol: :lol: This isn't by any chance a story about a full box is it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 9:27 am

I thought he assured us in the Muni that he didn't have a company car, Don't tell me he was lying, I find that hard to believe.lol

Sat May 29, 2010 9:59 am

i gather that when tg isn,t here gethen jenkins + steve borley have the day to day running of the club, is this right??? also barring any emergency, how often is tg planning to be "on site" down the city????

Sat May 29, 2010 10:13 am

cityone wrote:i gather that when tg isn,t here gethen jenkins + steve borley have the day to day running of the club, is this right??? also barring any emergency, how often is tg planning to be "on site" down the city????

Correct Steve Borley and Gethin Jenkins will be running Our Club for now on behalf of TG/Vincent Tan and the Rest of the Share holders :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 10:15 am

How often does TG plan to be in Cardiff? :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 10:19 am

My only concern is that this Gethin Jenkins is not a football man and does not have the contacts in the football world. How easy will it be for him to conduct our affairs in the transfer market if he does not know other clubs reps and agents? Could it be possible that Sam Hamman can help the club on this side of things as he has vast experience in the transfer market?

Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 am

annis, asked this question before on another board i think but without getting an answer but do you know IF the current board are taking a wage or expenses. not criticising if they are but would just like to know.

Sat May 29, 2010 10:30 am

beano1 wrote:annis, asked this question before on another board i think but without getting an answer but do you know IF the current board are taking a wage or expenses. not criticising if they are but would just like to know.

As far as I am aware No, neither them or Borley :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Can someone PM me the DVD story? :P :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 12:20 am

kavanagh wrote:Can we now reinstate our former Head of IT ....you know the one that was used as a scapegoat by the Diddler???

Agree with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lost me on this DVD girl thing though :roll:

Sun May 30, 2010 12:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:The Riddler was costing Cardiff City Well over a £1 Million a year in Wages/Bonuses, plus 2 Company Cars, House,Helicopter,Exspenses plus Millions in over spending and Millions on THE RIDDLERS BUM CHUMS, Gareth Davies,Flintcroft,Spencer,Keith Harris etc (ALL GONE NOW :ayatollah: ).

There are still one or two still there in certain depts, especially THe DVD Girl.

No But Serious, We now have a New Chief Executive Gethin Jenkins on approx £60,000 a year with No flash car, doing Riddlers job.
There is No need to Replace The Riddlers Chums as the staff are already at the club, All the Riddler did was push the original staff aside and make new titles lol.

With TG at the Helm I can See Our club being Run like a proper Business :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 5:50 am

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Baz, Milly and I asked CCFC main bodyguard for it on Thursday, he just burst out laughing. :lol:

i was there, he didnt give a shit just pissed himself laughing. he said it was only 30secs long :lol:

Brilliant :ayatollah:

However the Riddler does have staying power I mean he 'screwed' our club for 5 years :lol:

Sun May 30, 2010 7:47 am

and misery guts Bonzo DJ ?? still on big money ???the looser is he ??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 1:05 pm

byron moreno wrote:and misery guts Bonzo DJ ?? still on big money ???the looser is he ??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think he needs to take a pay cut.