Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Glamorgan Twenty20 this Friday v Gloucestershire

Fri May 28, 2010 10:40 pm

It is the 1st Twenty20 game of the season

Glamorgan are home against Gloucestshire.

Glamorgan have Shaun Tait playing (quickest bowler in the world)

It is also 70's night. So if you want to you can dress up from the 70's.

Should be a good evening. It is 6:40pm start.

Few pints before, during and after.

Baz remind Skunky I got a ticket for him.

:ayatollah:

Re: Glamorgan Twenty20 this Friday v Gloucestershire

Fri May 28, 2010 10:41 pm

how much are tickets?

Fri May 28, 2010 10:43 pm

skunky cant make this one but i will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i am going dressed up as shaft :o

Fri May 28, 2010 10:44 pm

rob wrote:how much are tickets?

https://tickets.glamorgancricket.com/on ... Select.asp

Fri May 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Baz you still coming? :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 11:05 pm

chippy909 wrote:Baz you still coming? :ayatollah:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

Fri May 28, 2010 11:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
chippy909 wrote:Baz you still coming? :ayatollah:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

Skunky? :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 11:19 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :o

Fri May 28, 2010 11:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :o

So far it is

Chippy(The God)
Milly (Double Chin)
Baz(Sex Machine)
Fish(Halibut)
Claire(Blonde Brains)

Few maybes :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Think there's 20 of us going down. Maybe more

Fri May 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Goodshoes wrote:Think there's 20 of us going down. Maybe more

wkd, meet up with us. we need 2 get a few songs going on down there :lol: :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 12:02 am

We will all be singing don't you worry!

Maybe down there more often as our pitch was set alight tonight! I drove past it about 11pm after coming home from Cardiff and noticed it. Fire Brigade put it out and the police didn't want to know about arresting them for Arson etc! Need to assess the pitch in the morning before we let the team we're playing travel! Major pissed off with this as we have opened the club to all levels in the community from u11's up to seniors and this is the thanks we get! Lots of work has gone into this project we're running and this is the thanks we get

Sat May 29, 2010 12:09 am

Goodshoes wrote:We will all be singing don't you worry!

Maybe down there more often as our pitch was set alight tonight! I drove past it about 11pm after coming home from Cardiff and noticed it. Fire Brigade put it out and the police didn't want to know about arresting them for Arson etc! Need to assess the pitch in the morning before we let the team we're playing travel! Major pissed off with this as we have opened the club to all levels in the community from u11's up to seniors and this is the thanks we get! Lots of work has gone into this project we're running and this is the thanks we get

what a bunch of twats.

What club is that mate.

Some people are so sad :evil:

Sat May 29, 2010 12:11 am

chippy909 wrote:

what a bunch of twats.

What club is that mate.

Mountain Ash CC - Council land which we can't buy the lease for yet! If we could buy it, we would get it all cornered off etc during our season!

Sat May 29, 2010 12:24 am

chippy909 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :o

So far it is

Chippy(The God)
Milly (Double Chin)
Baz(Sex Machine)
Fish(Halibut)
Claire(Blonde Brains)

:lol: :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 12:28 am

claire wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

So far it is

Chippy(The God)
Milly (Double Chin)
Baz(Sex Machine)
Fish(Halibut)
Claire(Blonde Brains)

Sorry Claire it is wrong.

It should be triple chin :lol: :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 12:32 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdZNXsHHrc

He is playing for Glamorgan in the Twenty20. :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 8:17 am

claire wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

So far it is

Chippy(The God)
Milly (Double Chin)
Baz(Sex Machine)
Fish(Halibut)
Claire(Blonde Brains)

oui :twisted: dont encourage him :cry:

Sat May 29, 2010 8:22 am

Goodshoes wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

what a bunch of twats.

What club is that mate.

Mountain Ash CC - Council land which we can't buy the lease for yet! If we could buy it, we would get it all cornered off etc during our season!

Goodshoes is that the cwmrhydycyru ground with the new refurbished pavilion(of which we done the work)???

Sat May 29, 2010 9:05 am

Caedrwnant Baz? If so, yes! 4ft of our artificial wicket has been burnt. This means our juniors can't really train on there and they still have 8 games left in their season. Police didn't want to know last night or this morning so council now involved and pushing for CCTV etc around the place. I don't understand what they get out of doing this. Fucks me off with all the time and effort we've put into the area to get kids playing sport and away from trouble.

Sat May 29, 2010 9:09 am

we undertook the work when the toerags burnt down the pavilion, but i thingk that was a godsend as its all new for you now, i thought rct had put up cctv there???

Sat May 29, 2010 9:13 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:we undertook the work when the toerags burnt down the pavilion, but i thingk that was a godsend as its all new for you now, i thought rct had put up cctv there???

Pavillion is great I must admit mate- Nice job! RCT haven't got a clue fairplay! Groundsman who used to play for us is devestated with it. We're trying to meet with the council ASAP to get things sorted.

Sat May 29, 2010 9:56 am

Got free ticket vouchers for this so will be heading down with the missus! :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 9:57 am

Zabier wrote:Got free ticket vouchers for this so will be heading down with the missus! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Loads of people of here are going.

It will be like a Cardiff game :lol: :lol:

I hope no one shouts abuse at the away fans like Baz does :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 11:04 am

Baz, we got to do lots of singing on friday. :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 12:02 pm

chippy909 wrote:Baz, we got to do lots of singing on friday. :ayatollah:

Doesn't look like we can do the " we all dream of a team of Mikey Powell"

This song was funny as f**k last year, he couldn't stop laughing on the boundary. Oh well we can always do

Maynards barmy army
oh Glammy Glammy

Sat May 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Goodshoes wrote:

This song was funny as f**k last year, he couldn't stop laughing on the boundary. Oh well we can always do

Maynards barmy army
oh Glammy Glammy

:lol: :lol: We got to get them doing the :ayatollah:

Might have to change the song.

We all dream of a team of Dean Cosker's :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 6:04 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:

Maynards barmy army
oh Glammy Glammy

:lol: :lol: We got to get them doing the :ayatollah:

Might have to change the song.

We all dream of a team of Dean Cosker's :lol: :ayatollah:

Team of Cosgrove with 5pies for lunch and 3 for tea? :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 6:11 pm

I popped in to the game today about half 4 as 2 mates were in there. They only got in at 4pm and were charged £10 at this time of day! I paid the same half hour later, I seen 2 balls and then it rained and that was it! Luckily we seen a Glammy official and he give two of us a voucher for a 4 day game or a 40 over game. Other mates a student so don't pay for the 4day game!

Good bloke

Sat May 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Goodshoes wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

what a bunch of twats.

What club is that mate.

Sounds like your club has improved a bit since I played a league game up there bout 15 years ago and we managed to win with only 7 men!!