Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT TO DO THIS SUMMER

Fri May 28, 2010 10:39 pm

what a boring couple of months ahead we've got. all we got is laughing when england get knocked out, our missises nagging us to cut the grass and to take them out, the odd drunk day out watching the cricket (weather permitting) and waiting for the fixture lists.

Re: WHAT TO DO THIS SUMMER

Fri May 28, 2010 10:41 pm

when england get through to the final you mean ?

Fri May 28, 2010 10:48 pm

to be honest i was right behind them in some previous tournaments but the fuckers they have playing 4 them cole and terry i hope the fucker fall flat on their faces

Fri May 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Play Cricket :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 10:59 pm

it's baseball for me !

cricket is for pansys :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 10:59 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:it's baseball for me !

cricket is for pansys :lol:

You are in the wrong country for that mate ;) :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 11:03 pm

coronation park is the place to be for baseball in newport chippy !

i'll give you a shout when we play the newport townies in a few weeks time ................. :lol:

the wales v england baseball game is scheduled up at newport in August this year too

Fri May 28, 2010 11:23 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:coronation park is the place to be for baseball in newport chippy !

i'll give you a shout when we play the newport townies in a few weeks time ................. :lol:

the wales v england baseball game is scheduled up at newport in August this year too

bet thats a good day on the lash

Fri May 28, 2010 11:49 pm

maesteg blue it's a ball when we play england sorry the scousers in baseball ( only play in liverpool see ) . it's an annual thing and when the weather is good you usually see a crowd of around 3,000 in international games too . i'll give you and this board a shout when the game is on in newport

i still play myself but trying to lay low with the youngsters coming through but always get the phone call to play every saturday :lol: