Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do We Owe Ridsdale An Apology

Fri May 28, 2010 10:00 pm

...if these Malaysians turn out to be the real deal? :shock:

His brief ws to deliver the stadium and find good investors and if he's done that then his his ways and means don't matter.

It's the end product that counts????

I think i will owe him if the new lads do the business 8-)

Re: Do We Owe Ridsdale An Apology

Fri May 28, 2010 10:02 pm

i sense this is going to be an interesting thread ;) :lol: :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Did Ridsdale find the Malaysians?

Fri May 28, 2010 10:04 pm

like bollox we do

sam delivered the stadium but couldnt seal the deal coz he didnt want the egg chasers playing in it.

an as for the malaysians that deal was dead in the water while the riddler was in command, borley brought that up from the seabed and re-lit the fire there

so like f**k do we ow im anything apart from a kicking fat thieving c**t

Fri May 28, 2010 10:07 pm

ridsdale bought 1 thing to our club. LIES

Fri May 28, 2010 10:07 pm

we owe him feck all, all that man did was take, take, take, and was it him who found the malaysians? i thought it was borley who did the negotiating.

after the way he treated us fans he can f**k off and stay fucked off.

Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Did Ridsdale find the Malaysians?

I think he did and if tese lads are the real McCoy we really have to thank the c**t...don't we??? :?: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri May 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

I think he did and if tese lads are the real McCoy we really have to thank the c**t...don't we??? :?: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Actually I dont think he did.

Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

he didn't find them, it happen by accident, with the lad we had on trial and if it wasn't for borley they wouldn't be here now

would you deal with a crook once you've found out his past, and the lies he's told you?? id stay well away, luckly city fan borley kept them in

Fri May 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Actually I dont think he did.

Who did then, and why was the c**t applauded at the EGM??

Fri May 28, 2010 10:20 pm

ask annis, one of thier sons had a trail, he couldn't get back due to the snow at the time and we made him comfortable in cardiff and looked after him, then he went back telling them all about wales and cardiff city, think thats the story

Sat May 29, 2010 3:29 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:...if these Malaysians turn out to be the real deal? :shock:

His brief ws to deliver the stadium and find good investors and if he's done that then his his ways and means don't matter.

we owe the c**t nothing :evil:

Sat May 29, 2010 6:27 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:...if these Malaysians turn out to be the real deal? :shock:

The simple answer is no because he failed in his brief. Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt over the stadium, it was completed out of budget and has left a trail of debt. I fail to understand why he should get thanks for f*cking that job up and putting the club's existance in jeopardy.

Secondly the Malaysian connection was a complete fluke due to Nick Chan coming here for a trial and getting a great welcome. From the moment Ridsdale got involved he did his best to totally screw up any trusting realtionship so he could cash in personally.

The truth is TG/VT are here today because of Borley not Ridsdale.

Finally I don't think there has ever been an out going Chairman who hasn't stage managed a round of applause...

Sat May 29, 2010 7:37 am

Lully I am stunned by your comments, He never brought the Malaysians in, he actually lost them through his lies and spin, they refused to deal with him, even at the EGM on Thursday TG Never Thanked him. Sam got the out line planning for the Stadium, yes PR finished the Job with Paul Guys backing, but The Riddler took over £4 million in wages for this and many many Bonuses, then put us in the High court 4 times, we couldnt pay the players Wages for 3 months, ALSO WE WERE 5 DAYS FROM GOING IN TO LIQUIDATION THATS THE RIDDLERS LEGACY.

Sat May 29, 2010 7:39 am

earnieblue wrote:ridsdale bought 1 thing to our club. LIES

LIES and SPIN THATS THE RIDDLER and THATS WHAT HE WILL BE REM FOR.

Sat May 29, 2010 7:50 am

thank god some normality back, i almost choked on my tea. the guy is a prize PRICK. bad days are gone, a new dream dawns :D :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 10:18 am

for the last time....

alan whiteley introduced the Malaysians to CCFC a year ago
Ridsdale then got involved and actuallt F****D the deal up
ask yourself one question...WHY DID THE MALAYSIANS WALK AWAY IN JANUARY????

in desperation Whiteley and steve borley revived the deal with TG at the end of February
Borley flew out in March and was the clubs' front man in the deal...the rest is history

peter ridsdale almost destroyed CCFC
his conduct as chairman, especially over the last 12 months, was disgraceful

may 27th was a GLORIOUS day in the club's history because it was the day he left our club FOR GOOD
:ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 am

byron moreno wrote:for the last time....

alan whiteley introduced the Malaysians to CCFC a year ago
Ridsdale then got involved and actuallt F****D the deal up
ask yourself one question...WHY DID THE MALAYSIANS WALK AWAY IN JANUARY????

in desperation Whiteley and steve borley revived the deal with TG at the end of February
Borley flew out in March and was the clubs' front man in the deal...the rest is history

peter ridsdale almost destroyed CCFC
his conduct as chairman, especially over the last 12 months, was disgraceful

may 27th was a GLORIOUS day in the club's history because it was the day he left our club FOR GOOD
:ayatollah:

WELL SAID :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 11:18 am

The stadium would have gone ahead if Mickey Mouse was chairman, there was too much riding on the project.
They just had to get Sam out of the picture.

The Malaysians?? They ran for their lives once they got their foot in the door and saw how Ridsdale
was f*cking us over.

Sat May 29, 2010 11:40 am

NO :evil:

Sat May 29, 2010 11:43 am

NO

Sat May 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Lully I am stunned by your comments, He never brought the Malaysians in, he actually lost them through his lies and spin, they refused to deal with him, even at the EGM on Thursday TG Never Thanked him. Sam got the out line planning for the Stadium, yes PR finished the Job with Paul Guys backing, but The Riddler took over £4 million in wages for this and many many Bonuses, then put us in the High court 4 times, we couldnt pay the players Wages for 3 months, ALSO WE WERE 5 DAYS FROM GOING IN TO LIQUIDATION THATS THE RIDDLERS LEGACY.

That clears things for me. At least, when asked about him, I can answer from all angles :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 12:38 pm

No we dont owe him an apology but he certainly owes each and everyone of us an apology for his incompetence at running a football club. :evil:

Sat May 29, 2010 1:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 29, 2010 1:55 pm

You forget that the Malaysians walked when Ridsdale lied (through ommission) to them. It was Borely who brought them back and Guy who delivered the stadium.

Sat May 29, 2010 10:18 pm

why are we even discussing that scrotum?

Sun May 30, 2010 6:19 am

rob wrote:why are we even discussing that scrotum?

Because we hate him :lol:

Sun May 30, 2010 7:41 am

no .no . no. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun May 30, 2010 8:43 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

That clears things for me. At least, when asked about him, I can answer from all angles :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 8:55 am

I refuse to even comment on this! Not because i disagree with the thread, but to me Peter whats his face is now just a distant memory! and truly a waste of mine and your time! :ayatollah: