Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Thank You From Annis and Myself

Fri May 28, 2010 8:10 pm

To all the forum members who attended the meeting with the Malaysian press today at CCS.

Mozzer, Premier 1, Dreamlike or Chic, Jamccfc, Chippy, Milly, Joff, Jez, Wayne, Ian, Hughsey's girl, Tony Blue Williams, and wives/husbands/partners and a massive thank you to the children who came along too.

When the particular edition is released Annis will get all those who attended a copy.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A Thank You From Annis and Myself

Fri May 28, 2010 8:14 pm

it was a pleasure carl

:ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:16 pm

I think it was a great idea

well done to all of you

the more postive publicity we get over there , the better

Fri May 28, 2010 8:16 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:it was a pleasure carl

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Sludge wrote:I think it was a great idea

well done to all of you

Your right Sludge, they got the Championship play off final shown live for the 1st time because of our MALAYSIAN INVESTMENT

Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 pm

and i wonder what they thought of our shit display on the day :?:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:27 pm

well if you go by josh and the quote he came out with i would say as bad as we did, he said
"it broke my heart to watch us lose" and he was at wembley seeing in live"

Fri May 28, 2010 8:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Sludge wrote:I think it was a great idea

well done to all of you

Your right Sludge, they got the Championship play off final shown live for the 1st time because of our MALAYSIAN INVESTMENT

Fri May 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Yes Thanks EVERYONE FOR TURNING OUT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Thank you also Carl & Annis for making my family & I welcome :D

We really enjoyed ourselves today and just totally loved Josh, he was just so funny and wanted to put him in my pocket :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys have done a great job especially with all for what you have done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cant wait for the videos & photos to come back :D :D :D :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:37 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Thank you also Carl & Annis for making my family & I welcome :D

We really enjoyed ourselves today and just totally loved Josh, he was just so funny and wanted to put him in my pocket :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys have done a great job especially with all for what you have done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cant wait for the videos & photos to come back :D :D :D :lol:

:lol:

Nice meeting you both and your children for the First time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:To all the forum members who attended the meeting with the Malaysian press today at CCS.

Mozzer, Premier 1, Dreamlike or Chic, Jamccfc, Chippy, Milly, Joff, Jez, Wayne, Ian, Hughsey's girl, Tony Blue Williams, and wives/husbands/partners and a massive thank you to the children who came along too.

When the particular edition is released Annis will get all those who attended a copy.

Thanks to you Carl/Annis it was a brilliant laugh and enjoyed it very much :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
carlccfc wrote:To all the forum members who attended the meeting with the Malaysian press today at CCS.

Thanks to you Carl/Annis it was a brilliant laugh and enjoyed it very much :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It was quite funny, I enjoyed it Tony, THANKS for Bringing your Family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Well done guys, great effort :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:47 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:well if you go by josh and the quote he came out with i would say as bad as we did, he said
"it broke my heart to watch us lose" and he was at wembley seeing in live"

Just remember P1 "satu Cardiff satu Malaysia"

(and only us who were there and the rest of Malaysia know what that means) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

It was quite funny, I enjoyed it Tony, THANKS for Bringing your Family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Actually Annis they brought me :lol: Seriously mate you pulled off another great fans moment today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

I LOVE PREMIER 1's MALAYSIAN OUT FIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Andy you will Famous when they see you over there in the papers and on TV :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:51 pm

:lol:

Cheers Tony :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:53 pm

come on carl spill the beans what was your video chat like? seeing as you waited until we all left to get it done ;) dont tell me your shy :lol:

i think i can live with it annis :oops:

Fri May 28, 2010 9:09 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:come on carl spill the beans what was your video chat like? seeing as you waited until we all left to get it done ;) dont tell me your shy :lol:

Actually I heard what Carl said which went like this "Satu Premier, Satu that f*cking outfit" :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 9:12 pm

MALAYSIA !!! a whole new market for your books Annis :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 9:25 pm

nice one all, it was nice to see city fans smiling. :D

Fri May 28, 2010 9:27 pm

REALLY REALLY TRIED TO MAKE IT!!!

BUT my two little ones had to go to the doctors this morning tonsillitis!!

Sorry! I'd love to meet up with some of you soon! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 12:07 am

I was there too! :)

Sat May 29, 2010 7:04 am

The Premier 1 wrote:come on carl spill the beans what was your video chat like? seeing as you waited until we all left to get it done ;) dont tell me your shy :lol:

Wait and see Andy :lol: think you will enjoy it though, put it this way mine was on another level so to speak ;) well everyone had gone home :D