Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "I AM SORRY BUT I THINK ITS WRONG and TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER

Sun May 30, 2010 2:57 pm

the official figures from the home office ( or whatever its now called ) and the police figures( crime per month and cheif constable reports ) give us the bare facts

the british crime survey is based on extensive surveys of peoples individual experinece of crime and includes details of how people who live in an area think its crime ridden but its their perception of crime which makes them think that and linked in with the actual crime figures ..eg number of assaults in a month for example ..give the powers that be an idea of crime in the uk

the perception isnt the reality , the police went in hard after the bradford riots and arrested hundreds of local asians who were involved in rioting and they got severe sentences ..and too bloody right !!

there are of course areas where street robbery , mugging and crime is high and we should never patronise people because it hasnt happened to us

I have had my car nicked 3 times and my wallet taken once but I would rather that that getting a severe kicking

Mon May 31, 2010 10:27 am

Labour =

"There are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq so we have to go in, We will be having a referendum
on Europe, defence spending has gone up every single year under a Labour Government, oh and Crime
is down"

Yeh righto

Mon May 31, 2010 11:20 am

Sheik Yerbouti

im a racist

haha, who ever said racists were stupid?!

or should that be rasists

Sludge » Fri May 28, 2010 3:32 pm

which ones

mock me you fool's,
just remember when your country is overun by forigners and their laws mean more than british ones,
when their concerns are greater than the british ones,
when its spot the white kid in our playground, and every backpack could be the last one you see.
and the highest followed religion is islam, with your local church/chaple/cinema being used by muslims to pray

Islam is the second largest religion in the world with over 1 billion followers. The 2001 census recorded 1,591,000 Muslims in the UK, around 2.7% of the population.
and a recent study say's there may now be over 2.5 million muslims here, with islam being the second most popular religion in all 4 (yes 4) countries of the uk.

we need to as a country take a stand now just like austrailia and belgium and not be affraid of upsetting a minorty before we become the minority

whos stupid now me for a typo, or you for being so blind

Mon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Immigration seems to stir up so much banter/friendly arguments etc on here.

Well My point is I believe everyone is equal, but if we go to Spain/Germany etc they will look after their own country men first.

This is what gets me just 2 points out of many i have.

Today down at the Masons Pub in Marshfield I bumped in to some old friends(Married couple) of my fathers.

They are both in there early 70's and as usual I asked how they were, Sid said his wife had just had a hip replacement 5 months ago and that they had had to go private because The NHS had over an 8 month waiting list, and they were told the hospitals couldnt cope with the influx of new people registering from other countries.
Sids Wife had become so ill she could not walk anymore, so they spent All their Savings on the Hip operation £10,000.
Bang has gone their holiday money for their remaining years. Yet for 50 odd years they have worked and paid their Taxs, what do they get back.
The Good news is it went well and thats why they were able to be down there having an afternoon drink.

This year when My new baby daughter was rushed in to the heath as an emergency, I will never forget when my Wife stayed every night and on the first night at about 12pm asked for a pillow and was told they had none spare by the Nurse. An hour l later an Asian lady arrived with her baby and said to the nurse i am not sleeping by here without a pillow, the same nurse rushed and got her not 1 pillow but 2 pillows.

I am just telling 2 genuine stories about how bad this country has become.

Over to you Sludge these are facts not sun newspaper reports.