Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

After my 5 days away reflecting...........

Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 am

after 'that' match...........i am more positive than ever!! 17,000 season tickets sold :shock: fantastic stadium, DJ staying, My Uncle Peter gone, Malaysian investment, tax bill settled, new players on way, crap players leaving.

FEK THE PLAY OFFS NEXT SEASON....WE'RE GOING UP AUTOMATIC!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

(Uncle Peter says hello to everyone by the way, he's making beans on toast for me at moment!!)

Re: After my 5 days away reflecting...........

Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 am

YES! YES! YES! He's back ladies and gentlemen!

Blazing Saddles, you had me worried. I'm glad you're back here though and I have no doubt we can fire on to the Premiership with you involved! :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 10:20 am

Zabier wrote:YES! YES! YES! He's back ladies and gentlemen!

Blazing Saddles, you had me worried. I'm glad you're back here though and I have no doubt we can fire on to the Premiership with you involved! :ayatollah:

My only way to deal with last Sat was to go into shut down mode ---no tv,radio,papers,internet.....and its worked a treat. Im only concentrating on looking forward now and the blue touch paper will be well and truly lit come the start of next season!!!!! Let the rest of them fight for 2nd place and the play off positions coz 'We're going up as fekin Champions!!!!'

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 10:20 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:after 'that' match...........i am more positive than ever!! 17,000 season tickets sold :shock: fantastic stadium, DJ staying, My Uncle Peter gone, Malaysian investment, tax bill settled, new players on way, crap players leaving.

FEK THE PLAY OFFS NEXT SEASON....WE'RE GOING UP AUTOMATIC!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

(Uncle Peter says hello to everyone by the way, he's making beans on toast for me at moment!!)

worry over :D the misserable b*astard is back ;)

we were worried about you saddles, i thought your and bluebird 'the mule' might have been kidknapped. im devastated uncle peter has gone :lol:

:lol: not the beans on toast again, like i said before please dont let him choke on the crusts ;)

Fri May 28, 2010 10:22 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Zabier wrote:YES! YES! YES! He's back ladies and gentlemen!

My only way to deal with last Sat was to go into shut down mode ---no tv,radio,papers,internet.....and its worked a treat. Im only concentrating on looking forward now and the blue touch paper will be well and truly lit come the start of next season!!!!! Let the rest of them fight for 2nd place and the play off positions coz 'We're going up as fekin Champions!!!!'

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree with you 100% I haven't watched sky sports News or picked up a newspaper since last Saturday and I am now feeling very positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 11:10 am

I thought you were dead

Fri May 28, 2010 12:02 pm

I knew you would be back before the season start,,,how is Mrs Saddles?? has she calmed down yet? :)

Fri May 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote: crap players leaving.

That's a bit negative isn't it? Shouldn't it be "less superb players leaving" or "footballing challenged players leaving" or even "our payers who would do a fantastic job at another club leaving"? :lol: