Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any thought ?

Fri May 28, 2010 7:22 am

Wasn't you thinking the same thing when sam hamman took over that he was the bollocks
premiership and all that was on the way, then when ridsdale took over exactly the same was said.
only now that this Tg and mini me are supposedly on board aren't you thinking exactly the same ??
Me personally don't care who takes over your club but do you???????

Re: Any thought ?

Fri May 28, 2010 7:45 am

A nice deformed speech

Didn't understand a word, maybe you can re hash it but this time not in Gypo

Fri May 28, 2010 7:58 am

Plenty of thoughts and expectations. People forget that when Sam took us on, we were almost bottom of division two, when he left we were seven points clear at the top of the Championship.

During Ridsadles time, we have now moved to a top class stadium which "WE OWN" we also have a First calss indoor and out door training facility, we have an academy which produces multi million pound talent, Ramsey and Adams included.

Last year we missed the play off's by one goal, and this year we lost in the play off finals, so yes plenty of thoughts and most of them revlove around the fact that we are making steady progress and that finacially we now appera to be in a stable position and the future looks good.

If the Malaysians can simply keep this progress or even improve on it, which I feel they will,then surely that is the way to do things, it ain't overnight success, but it is year on year progress.

We are having record crowds and record season ticket sales, we are on Sky telly more than American Chopper and whilst we don't have 30 fans based in Holland, we do have a good few milion new ones in Malaysia.

Fri May 28, 2010 8:05 am

well said gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:35 am

BigGwynram wrote:Plenty of thoughts and expectations. People forget that when Sam took us on, we were almost bottom of division two, when he left we were seven points clear at the top of the Championship.

During Ridsadles time, we have now moved to a top class stadium which "WE OWN" we also have a First calss indoor and out door training facility, we have an academy which produces multi million pound talent, Ramsey and Adams included.

Last year we missed the play off's by one goal, and this year we lost in the play off finals, so yes plenty of thoughts and most of them revlove around the fact that we are making steady progress and that finacially we now appera to be in a stable position and the future looks good.

If the Malaysians can simply keep this progress or even improve on it, which I feel they will,then surely that is the way to do things, it ain't overnight success, but it is year on year progress.

We are having record crowds and record season ticket sales, we are on Sky telly more than American Chopper and whilst we don't have 30 fans based in Holland, we do have a good few milion new ones in Malaysia.

Well put Gwyn. These people are no mugs and recognise a good investment when they see it.

Ramsey was exceptional - as we all saw and are continuing to see. Don't think the academy can take the credit for Darren Adams though - that was years ago and wonder goal against Wrexham apart, he never really delivered :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 3:15 pm

"whilst we don't have 30 fans based in Holland, we do have a good few milion new ones in Malaysia". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 3:19 pm

I reckon Tien Ghee looks handy, lokks to start fights at games.

Much like the Jacks, we could have a foreign hoolie on the board...

Fri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

colours wrote:Wasn't you thinking the same thing when sam hamman took over that he was the bollocks
premiership and all that was on the way, then when ridsdale took over exactly the same was said.
only now that this Tg and mini me are supposedly on board aren't you thinking exactly the same ??
Me personally don't care who takes over your club but do you???????

Who cares what you lot think? All your experts thought we'd have been a busted flush by now

You were all wrong. As usual. You should be more concerned about the Swans and the dismantling of the'best side in the country outside of the top flight'.. :roll:

Fri May 28, 2010 3:26 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Plenty of thoughts and expectations. People forget that when Sam took us on, we were almost bottom of division two, when he left we were seven points clear at the top of the Championship.

HA-HA Gypo you got well and truly put in your caravan!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Good post from Gwyn but he left me floundering with one reference. I've just googled American Chopper and it appears to be a reality TV show, I will investigate but can anybody confirm it is of a similar high standard filmmaking to Trailer Park Boys.

Fri May 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Very good post. :ayatollah:

30 Den Haag fans thing is a bit sad in my eyes but whatever keeps them happy down west.