Thu May 27, 2010 10:42 pm

I SENT HIM AN EMAIL WITH A LINK TO THE REAL MADRID GAME ON YOU TUBE
I TOLD ABOUT THE GATE THAT NIGHT AND THE CATCHMENT AREA OF THE CLUB

Re: When TG WAS WAVERING DID I CHANGE HIS MIND

Thu May 27, 2010 10:43 pm

may well have :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 6:46 am

stickywicket wrote:I SENT HIM AN EMAIL WITH A LINK TO THE REAL MADRID GAME ON YOU TUBE

Yeah I think two very successful men one a Billionaire and the other a Millionaire,take on this massive company because we beat Madrid years ago!! :lol: :lol:

They had their team go through Cardiff with unbelievable expertise!

I bet Tan bought his first ever McDonalds when he ordered large fries and they only charged him for medium! :lol: :lol:

Like Tan said, we have debt of 15 Million and the club is worth 35 Million.... you can see why.

Fri May 28, 2010 6:48 am

that youtube video is brilliant, would have loved to have been there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 6:53 am

stickywicket wrote:I SENT HIM AN EMAIL WITH A LINK TO THE REAL MADRID GAME ON YOU TUBE

Well look at it this way, your actions at the very least couldn't of done any harm. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 6:57 am

Thats the type of Football match that could of Really helped :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 9:33 am

Bigbluebird wrote:

Yeah I think two very successful men one a Billionaire and the other a Millionaire,take on this massive company because we beat Madrid years ago!! :lol: :lol:

They had their team go through Cardiff with unbelievable expertise!

I bet Tan bought his first ever McDonalds when he ordered large fries and they only charged him for medium! :lol: :lol:

Like Tan said, we have debt of 15 Million and the club is worth 35 Million.... you can see why.

That's why I don't understand why no-one else has come in before. If the add those up that's the equivalent of £50m for a debt free club on the brink of Premiership football with all the facilities in place! That's not bad at all. If we go up and they spend £20m on new players, survive then the club value rockets. Cardiff City are a bargain and the Malaysians know exactly what they are doing.