Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

4 MONTHS AGO ON THIS FORUM

Thu May 27, 2010 6:44 pm

I Said Craig Bellamy was Very interested in coming here Next Season, after he said on number occasions outside ST Johns School, and Yes City have approached him, Thanks to TG Saying money is Available for him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 4 MONTHS AGO ON THIS FORUM

Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Unbelievable Annis. :o :o :o :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm

That would be a f*cking incredible signing.
The lad wears his heart on his sleeve.

No one likes him, no one likes us a match made in heaven.
The guy will become a Cardiff City legend.
:D

Thu May 27, 2010 6:47 pm

gonna cost us a fortune mind annis i read somewhere we would have to find 40 odd k per week, is any one player worth that kind of money ?? at this level

Thu May 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Unbelievable Annis. :o :o :o :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 6:49 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:gonna cost us a fortune mind annis i read somewhere we would have to find 40 odd k per week, is any one player worth that kind of money ?? at this level

Would he demand that?

Thu May 27, 2010 6:49 pm

wow i'm blown away if this comes off it will be awesome it's all i've thought about all day i remember your post annis :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 6:53 pm

I think he would play for free.
He is one of a kind compared to modern day footballers

Thu May 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:gonna cost us a fortune mind annis i read somewhere we would have to find 40 odd k per week, is any one player worth that kind of money ?? at this level

Would he demand that?

Maybe on loan and We pay 70%.

Thu May 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Bellamy is not THAT bothered about his regular income, he is already a multi millionaire and has said he's just about satisfied with the money he has made in football. He has also forked out £800,000 for a football academy in Sierra Lionne, so this shows that he is willing to part with money and do something good for the community.

there is a possibility he could ask to buy out the remaining 12 months on his contract at Man city, especially after falling out with Mancini (who values him at £8m) and settle for something smaller at Cardiff. I know he wants to spend more time at home with his family. It will spark a bidding war in the lower half of the Premiership but Bellamy has stated his intentions to one day play for Cardiff and come home, and will drop in wages.

This is against the normal actions of our modern day footballers, but his loyalty to his home town, is clearly more important to him.

It is still a long way off, but there is always a posibility of a deal.......

Sit tight people! :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 6:56 pm

the blue path wrote:wow i'm blown away if this comes off it will be awesome it's all i've thought about all day i remember your post annis :ayatollah:

I hope We pull it off, HE IS CLASS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Merlin wrote: has said he's just about satisfied with the money he has made in football.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:00 pm

PtB wrote:
Merlin wrote: has said he's just about satisfied with the money he has made in football.

You wont be f*cking laughing when he walks into reception at CCS with a city training track suit on! :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:01 pm

But do you know Annis if he is in Cardiff having talks

Thu May 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Merlin wrote:
PtB wrote:

You wont be f*cking laughing when he walks into reception at CCS with a city training track suit on! :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:02 pm

If we pull it off it will be the signing of the summer in any league :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Merlin wrote:
PtB wrote:

I'll probably have a wank!!!

Just find it amusing that he is "just about satisfied" with his modest earnings :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:05 pm

There is not a chance in hell Bellamy will drop down a division and sign for us, Lets not be silly :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:05 pm

The various news today and yesterday is starting to help me get over Saturday.
Onwards and upwards!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:07 pm

i once has a run in with him while he was training with cardiff while playing for liverpool,

thought he had his head up his arse,
but im a grown man and am happy to put to one side that minor issue because its time to move on.
his footballing skills and the way he wears his heart on his sleeve are much more important if this is pulled off.

christ i will even have his name put on my shirt lol (first time i did that was fowler, and i have never worn it since :lol: )

onward and upward indeed
Last edited by The Premier 1 on Thu May 27, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 27, 2010 7:08 pm

I would be amazed if it happend as so many prem clubs would want him, but you would not put it past him to do a barmby

he said in an interview that he will prob retire young due to his knees and would like a season at city so you never know

Thu May 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Bellamy is the kind of person to say f**k off to the premier league - and come home and help his city out.

Bellamy could be the Hero of Cardiff City - if he dropped down, and helped his home town get to the Premier League?

Hell we might even name a stand or stadium after him!! :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Merlin wrote:Bellamy is the kind of person to say f**k off to the premier league - and come home and help his city out.

Bellamy could be the Hero of Cardiff City - if he dropped down, and helped his home town get to the Premier League?

Hell we might even name a stand or stadium after him!! :lol:

I Agree on that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:19 pm

If he does come that would really show up these big time charlie's

Thu May 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Lets hope though - its not just a trap to get Joe to sign his contract!! the fans are getting too excited now! :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:24 pm

It would also mean a great deal more for his Legacy than playing a season in The Champions League with Spurs.
I doubt that the fans of any of his clubs have idolised him as we would if he signed and delivered the goods.
He would immediately become a legend for the rest of his life and I think that most football fans around the country would applaud him for making the move.

Thu May 27, 2010 7:29 pm

and he would be another player we could take to the kismet seeing as he knows where it is already :)

for those not in the know (he's done a signed poster for there :D and it hangs in the front of the building with pride) only problem is its him in a newcastle shirt :(

Thu May 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:It would also mean a great deal more for his Legacy than playing a season in The Champions League with Spurs.
I doubt that the fans of any of his clubs have idolised him as we would if he signed and delivered the goods.
He would immediately become a legend for the rest of his life and I think that most football fans around the country would applaud him for making the move.

I agree he would be a instant legend, and someone for the kids to look up too. Now you cant say that many times about him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:33 pm

my favorite prem player full stop,what a signing that would be .he sat behind us in the grandstand a few times this season and he told us he would like to end his playing days at cardiff.still the fastest sprinter in the prem by a mile. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm

i played with and against craig bel when we were younger,and i always say he was 1 of the best i played with,he is arrogant on the pitch but with his ability he backs it up,he is a great player,but he wont be happy playing with our average players,he is a perfectionist,and i think he will go to spurs.but great to see all us city fans excited at the times ahead