Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Bellamy Links!

Thu May 27, 2010 6:44 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca ... 39911.html

&

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26530144/

COULD THE SALE OF CHOPRA BEING FINANCING THE ARRIVAL OF CARDIFF BOY BELLAMY? :crazy:

Re: The Bellamy Links!

Thu May 27, 2010 7:14 pm

personally i would hope not.....if we are truly going to go for it...we need to keep chops. id say let ross go...bellamy usually plays on the left wing anyhow... in fact anywhere along the front line... lets keep chops ,get shot of ross and lets score goals galore...lololol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:17 pm

What if we sold chops, brought Bellamy in and he got injured in September??

It would be amazing to bring someone like Bellamy in, but I'm not too sure whether selling Chopra would be a good idea really.

Thu May 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Owain wrote:What if we sold chops, brought Bellamy in and he got injured in September??

It would be amazing to bring someone like Bellamy in, but I'm not too sure whether selling Chopra would be a good idea really.

It is a sale that includes MORE than just bringing a player in. It will fill the stadium, sell more CCFC merchandise and named shirts etc etc.... and so on. Maybe there's more than just a salary in it for Bellamy - who knows?

Thu May 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Owain wrote:What if we sold chops, brought Bellamy in and he got injured in September??

totally agree....bellamy would be an unbelievable signing.... but in my opinion not at the expence of chops.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Apparently Chopra is a superstar in the Far East and the Malaysians were looking to cash in on that. In that case selling him to make way for Chopra wouldn't make sense.

However, selling Whits for £2-3m and switching to a 4-3-3 with Bellamy, Bothroyd and Chopra (the BBC :lol: ) up front would.

Thu May 27, 2010 7:32 pm

We wil have to get rid of DJ to play 4-3-3

As we all know hes never heard of formations other than 4-4-2

Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm

tomCCFC wrote:We wil have to get rid of DJ to play 4-3-3

As we all know hes never heard of formations other than 4-4-2

He played 4-3-3 against Swansea with Chopra on the right-wing. Something to think about.