Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Poofy overpaid footballers

Thu May 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Just for something different. I'm sick of hearing about footballers who get paid too much or moan because they have to play 3 games a week now and again.

Was just looking at The Bankies website. So far in May, we have played 12 games. We've lost two of them in the league having achieved the aim of securing a play off place for promotion. Tomorrow night we have another semi final and we've still one league game and two play off games to play. If we win, then our final is on Tuesday, if not we have a league game Monday then the play offs Wednesday and Friday. If we win the cup, then we go into a tournament for all the trophy winners in our set up. That could have meant 14 games in 30 days.

So, we have a chance of promotion and two cups at present, which is fantastic. Our guys get around £20 a week and a £5 win bonus.

So the next time you hear about someone moaning about low wages and too many games. Tell them to grow a pair and shut the f**k up.

Cheers! :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: Poofy overpaid footballers

Thu May 27, 2010 5:31 pm

thats a million % more than i get paid by AA messageboard ;) :D

Thu May 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Yeah, and TG said it's one of the first things that Annis has to cut :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 5:40 pm

PtB wrote:Yeah, and TG said it's one of the first things that Annis has to cut :lol:
:o :o :o :o we only just had a payrise of 10% of nothin, i sense another strike looming

Annis has backup, ben said he will cross the picketline and moderate for zero wages less 22% :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 5:48 pm

To be fair, you're both worth every penny. :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 5:55 pm

let the riddler handle your tax affairs, am told hes not got much on now

Thu May 27, 2010 5:57 pm

ridofrid wrote:let the riddler handle your tax affairs, am told hes not got much on now

carl you gonna have to change your name now to ridogone :D

Fri May 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 for a place in the League Cup final on Tuesday. Get in there!!!

Another friggin game to play :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Good luck fella! :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Cheers mate.

We won't be getting a pre season at this rate lol

Fri May 28, 2010 9:11 pm

PtB wrote:Came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 for a place in the League Cup final on Tuesday. Get in there!!!

Do Plat Ambos get 2 tickets? ;)

Fri May 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
PtB wrote:Came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 for a place in the League Cup final on Tuesday. Get in there!!!

Do Plat Ambos get 2 tickets? ;)

Yeah, but if tehre's not enough I know a guy who can get some :lol: