Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN VERY VERY NEGATIVE THIS WEEK

Thu May 27, 2010 4:29 pm

But Since last Saturday, Every day I have thought about it like many of you have prob too and it has just made me get more and more wound up each day. We were so Near to Our Dreams being Fulfilled after so many Heartaches, I wont go on and on about My thoughts and Feelings as it will just Depress everyone again.

But after going to THE EGM Today and Listening to EVERY WORD BIT BY BIT FROM TG's MOUTH, I feel I Now cant wait for NEXT SEASON TO START :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I KNOW I HAVE BEEN VERY VERY NEGATIVE THIS WEEK

Thu May 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Your negative! You have not been around to read my posts.

Today has been good but i still hold fear that DJ is the weak link here. I hope the next 2 months will change my mind.

Thu May 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Well said Annis, when's the fixtures out?

I did say at the weekend it would takes us all a few days or weeks to get over what happened on Saturday, but I knew we would and that we would all regroup and look to go one better next season.

Other clubs would stay down or keep looking at the negatives, but there's been that many negatives at the City down the years,that we all know we can and will bounce back.

Thu May 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Getting so close after all the hard work - then watching it just fall apart - is like swallowing a snooker ball! But, no point moping around feeling sorry for ourselves - we go at it again in approx 10 weeks time - and hopefully, with a succesful summer, we can challenge for top 2 places and do it without the heart ache, Annis.

Im contacting every malaysian i can on facebook and spreading the word!!! :lol:

:ayatollah: CARDIFF TIL WE DIE! :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Annis if you didnt feel let down pissed off etc etc etc - then you would not be a true fan nad feel it in your heart.

I have heard people say ah well it dont matter!

IT DOES - IT DID but we cannot do anything about the past - AND yes we have to look forward - we have the next lot of ups to look forward to (and hopefully the only down we see will be the jacks ) :lol: :lol:

I am hoping this seasons antics all round is now it for our club and we can concentrate on the games

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Your negative! You have not been around to read my posts.

Today has been good but i still hold fear that DJ is the weak link here. I hope the next 2 months will change my mind.

Ian, Then We are in Total agreement, other than, I wont be Convinced by DJ until he is Over the Finish line and WE ARE PROMOTED. :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Jez wrote:Annis if you didnt feel let down pissed off etc etc etc - then you would not be a true fan nad feel it in your heart.

I have heard people say ah well it dont matter!

IT DOES - IT DID but we cannot do anything about the past - AND yes we have to look forward - we have the next lot of ups to look forward to (and hopefully the only down we see will be the jacks ) :lol: :lol:

I am hoping this seasons antics all round is now it for our club and we can concentrate on the games

Well Said Jez :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:37 pm

i think the fixtures are out on the 13th or 14th of june, i can't wait i really think we are going to go one step further and reach the prem next time c'mon the city :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Thank god for that Annis everytime i came on the msg board i was getting more down in the dumps :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:46 pm

bluecyw wrote:Thank god for that Annis everytime i came on the msg board i was getting more down in the dumps :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:46 pm

PtB wrote:Well said Annis, when's the fixtures out?

I did say at the weekend it would takes us all a few days or weeks to get over what happened on Saturday, but I knew we would and that we would all regroup and look to go one better next season.

Other clubs would stay down or keep looking at the negatives, but there's been that many negatives at the City down the years,that we all know we can and will bounce back.

Thu May 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Premier and ccc fixtures are out on 17th june

Thu May 27, 2010 4:48 pm

I have to admit that after reading today's news I also feel a lot more upbeat, moving into the new stadium helped us move on from the previous seasons disappointment, and this new regime is giving us all a lift going into this season. Cant wait for it to start, going to be a really open season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 5:37 pm

I think everyone was in a mess after the weekend,But little things like my son already looking forward to next season gave me a little lift,then the thought that at least we are going to Derby,leeds,leicester etc etc not Halifax and Barnet gave me another lift. But the biggest thing to make me realise that when all said and done its a game of football was the loss of two bluebird fans and the story of Gwyns Daughter fighting Cancer...sometimes we dont know how blessed we are.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Denzil on Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Everything happens for a reason and if losing last Saturday denied Ridsdale a promotion bonus but is followed by winning the Championship next year, then I would take that everytime it was offerred. :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Everything happens for a reason and if losing last Saturday denied Ridsdale a promotion bonus but is followed by winning the Championship next year, then I would take that everytime it was offerred. :ayatollah:
here here :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Ian, Then We are in Total agreement, other than, I wont be Convinced by DJ until he is Over the Finish line and WE ARE PROMOTED. :ayatollah:

Honestly, does anyone seriously believe that dj can get us into the top 2 and keep us there as i can't.

Thu May 27, 2010 6:38 pm

moonmouse wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Honestly, does anyone seriously believe that dj can get us into the top 2 and keep us there as i can't.

I Dont but only time will tell.

Thu May 27, 2010 6:48 pm

It's possible, if you look at our points tally each season in the Championship so far it reads:

04/05 54
05/06 60
06/07 64
07/08 64
08/09 74
09/10 76

also bear in mind:

07/08 11 points clear early season and then bottled it, not even making the playoffs
08/09 Clearly in the playoffs then bottled it in the final few matches
09/10 In the final then bottled it
10/11 ????

If the nucleus of the team stays, plus improvements I reckon we can either win the final or possibily gain automatic :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 6:49 pm

joncandy wrote:It's possible, if you look at our points tally each season in the Championship so far it reads:

04/05 54
05/06 60
06/07 64
07/08 64
08/09 74
09/10 76

also bear in mind:

07/08 11 points clear early season and then bottled it, not even making the playoffs
08/09 Clearly in the playoffs then bottled it in the final few matches
09/10 In the final then bottled it
10/11 ????

If the nucleus of the team stays, plus improvements I reckon we can either win the final or possibily gain automatic :ayatollah:

Thankyou Jon :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But Since last Saturday, Every day I have thought about it like many of you have prob too and it has just made me get more and more wound up each day. We were so Near to Our Dreams being Fulfilled after so many Heartaches, I wont go on and on about My thoughts and Feelings as it will just Depress everyone again.

But after going to THE EGM Today and Listening to EVERY WORD BIT BY BIT FROM TG's MOUTH, I feel I Now cant wait for NEXT SEASON TO START :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have to be honest i havent been able to watch sky sports news or pick a newspaper up since my journey back from wembley, it was gut renching to be honest!!!, but I do feel more positive after seeing tg speaking to fans and looking at next season and thinking who the new signings are going to be, craig bellamy?????? think it would be great, like to see koumas back aswell!!!!