Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" AT 5pm TODAY AT THE CARDIFF CITY STADIUM"

Thu May 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Milly and Myself spoke to Josh Fong of the Malaysian Star at long lengths after the EGM, We learnt a lot about TG and Vincent Tan and about Malaysians virtually All Supporting Man Utd.
They Love Premiership Football, but never hear about Championship Football, but for the First time Millions Watched Live Our Final :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This Reporter along with a Malaysian TV Company will be following Cardiff All Next Season on the Hopefully what they call a NEW DREAM of REACHING THE PREMIERSHIP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They reckon if We reach Premiership, then The malaysians will have followed our Dream and Lived it with us and they will be Hooked on us and thats where the money will be made and Our Club will become Massive :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tomorrow at "5pm" (THIS FRIDAY) outside the Main Entrance of the Cardiff City Stadium, Milly and Myself have agreed to get Many City Fans from THIS Forum to come along with Malaysian Flags and Fans in their City Strips , for Their TV News and The Start of their TV Programme on CARDIFF CITY Dream Road to THE PREMIERSHIP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SO YOUR ALL VERY WELCOME, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A MALAYSIAN FLAG and CARDIFF CITY FLAG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " AT 5pm TOMORROW AT THE CARDIFF CITY STADIUM"

Thu May 27, 2010 3:17 pm

tomorrow is it? ill try to leave work early to get there :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:18 pm

rob wrote:tomorrow is it? ill try to leave work early to get there :ayatollah:

Great Rob :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:19 pm

hair cut and shave for milly :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:21 pm

I'll try and pop down and give them a quick ayatollah :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Cool Annis and I have form on this kind of thing.

At the 2003 Play-off final I was photoed with the Bluebirds Down Under in the Victoria Park pub, 2008 FA Cup Final I was captured by the Nigerian (Well it was some African nation) press as they were there covering all the Pompey African players and thought we were Pompey fans.

So I feel it is a duty to report at 5pm tomorrow and spread the CCFC word into Malaysia. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm

milly44 wrote:hair cut and shave for milly :D :ayatollah:

:lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm

I like the thought of the "Dream To Reach The Premiership" slant.

It's like Malaysia has it's own pet project to get a team in the top league. They will watch it and supportit all the way.

But best of all it means we will probably be able to find a live internet stream of EVERY game next year. :D

Thu May 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Wayne S wrote:I like the thought of the "Dream To Reach The Premiership" slant.

It's like Malaysia has it's own pet project to get a team in the top league. They will watch it and supportit all the way.

The highlight being the protest march around January time.... ;)

Thu May 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Wayne S wrote:I like the thought of the "Dream To Reach The Premiership" slant.

But best of all it means we will probably be able to find a live internet stream of EVERY game next year. :D

Thu May 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Ross Young wrote:I'll try and pop down and give them a quick ayatollah :ayatollah:

Great Ross :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Cool Annis and I have form on this kind of thing.

At the 2003 Play-off final I was photoed with the Bluebirds Down Under in the Victoria Park pub, 2008 FA Cup Final I was captured by the Nigerian (Well it was some African nation) press as they were there covering all the Pompey African players and thought we were Pompey fans.

So I feel it is a duty to report at 5pm tomorrow and spread the CCFC word into Malaysia. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Tony, See you Tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:38 pm

ill be there :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Some fucker stole my Malaysian flag, and my Welsh one with Clydebank Bluebirds on it at the weekend, so at least have the decency to to take it down the CCS tomorrow you c**t! :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No probs mate bringing the family and Dave to so that's 5 us plus the Malaysian/Cardiff flag :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Has Billy stocked up on malaysian flags?.

Thu May 27, 2010 3:42 pm

as he sold out last week!!

Thu May 27, 2010 3:43 pm

chippy909 wrote:ill be there :ayatollah:

Great Chippy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:44 pm

cant make it but have a flag if anyone wants to borrow it :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:44 pm

PtB wrote:Some fucker stole my Malaysian flag, and my Welsh one with Clydebank Bluebirds on it at the weekend, so at least have the decency to to take it down the CCS tomorrow you c**t! :ayatollah:

Paul, let me know when your down next Season for a game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No probs mate bringing the family and Dave to so that's 5 us plus the Malaysian/Cardiff flag :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Tony look forward to seeing you All :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey Annis are you sure ??? we dont want to frighten them off at this early stage.....they might think they have bought a bunch of Mercenaries.....with some of the more handsome challenged on here :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Denzil wrote:Hey Annis are you sure ??? we dont want to frighten them off at this early stage.....they might think they have bought a bunch of Mercenaries.....with some of the more handsome challenged on here :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

We will be on Our Best Behaviour :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:06 pm

me and chloe will be there as mentioned annis

think its time to give my flag suit another airing :lol: :ayatollah: :roll:
:P :P :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:09 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:me and chloe will be there as mentioned annis

think its time to give my flag suit another airing :lol: :ayatollah: :roll:
:P :P :D :ayatollah:

See you and your suit there Andy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi Annis has your mood from yesterday changed regarding next season i know your not a great fan of dave jones but i believe we are better of sticking with him as we need stability throughout the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:14 pm

birchblue wrote:Hi Annis has your mood from yesterday changed regarding next season i know your not a great fan of dave jones but i believe we are better of sticking with him as we need stability throughout the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jason, I am a much happier person after today, but we shall just wait and See on DJ, I dont back him, but I will Back My Club and the Players who will be playing for US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
birchblue wrote:Hi Annis has your mood from yesterday changed regarding next season i know your not a great fan of dave jones but i believe we are better of sticking with him as we need stability throughout the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jason, I am a much happier person after today, but we shall just wait and See on DJ, I dont back him, but I will Back My Club and the Players who will be playing for US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thankgod for that roll on next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:17 pm

birchblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thankgod for that roll on next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Jason :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
PtB wrote:Some fucker stole my Malaysian flag, and my Welsh one with Clydebank Bluebirds on it at the weekend, so at least have the decency to to take it down the CCS tomorrow you c**t! :ayatollah:

Paul, let me know when your down next Season for a game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will do mate - looking forward to it already. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

PtB wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Will do mate - looking forward to it already. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: