Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MORE NEWS FROM THE EGM

Thu May 27, 2010 11:17 am

The EGM lasted about 15 minutes in total.

A far longer event continued in the room afterwards - a heavyweight contest between TLG and Annis (refereed by me and Milly). :director: :lol:

I have to report that many savage verbal blows were exchanged along with some smiles and laughter. No-one was injured and did I sense of spirit of reconciliation between them by the finish? I think I did, gentlemen. :headbang:

Re: MORE NEWS FROM THE EGM

Thu May 27, 2010 11:21 am

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:I have to report that many savage verbal blows were exchanged along with some smiles and laughter. No-one was injured and did I sense of spirit of reconciliation between them by the finish? I think I did, gentlemen. :headbang:

Good......both are adamant City fans with good intentions for the club.

Thu May 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:The EGM lasted about 15 minutes in total.

A far longer event continued in the room afterwards - a heavyweight contest between TLG and Annis (refereed by me and Milly). :director: :lol:

I have to report that many savage verbal blows were exchanged along with some smiles and laughter. No-one was injured and did I sense of spirit of reconciliation between them by the finish? I think I did, gentlemen. :headbang:

Lets hope so.

It all got rather silly culminating in the ridiculous fuss about TLG's Views on Feeney the other day which I must admit I got rather too involved in.

Hope it is now peace in our time.

Thu May 27, 2010 1:36 pm

If one of them gives birth in 9 months, we know who the father is! :D

Thu May 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Zabier wrote:If one of them gives birth in 9 months, we know who the father is! :D

I think I may exaggerated the warmth of the reconciliation if that's what you're thinking................ :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:07 pm

they were all over each other, get a fecking room gents :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:13 pm

milly44 wrote:they were all over each other, get a fecking room gents :D :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:19 pm

milly44 wrote:they were all over each other, get a fecking room gents :D :ayatollah:

They were just behind me when I was walking out. There were tongues involved :shock:

Thu May 27, 2010 4:00 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:

They were just behind me when I was walking out. There were tongues involved :shock:

There was tongue lashing involved, no doubt about that. :lol: Just waiting to see what Annis himself has to say?

Thu May 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
LlwyncelynBlue wrote:

There was tongue lashing involved, no doubt about that. :lol: Just waiting to see what Annis himself has to say?
i cant quote what he said :lol: :lol: :lol: and he refused a free breakfast :o strange but true :D