Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks

Thu May 27, 2010 10:33 am

They must be jelous as f**k! They're just gonna get worse and worse as no one wants to come in and invest millions into them!

You're not singing anymore!
You're not singing anymore!

Are you watching jack bastards?
Are you watching jack bastards?!

Very childish I know but I f*cking hate them bastards!!

Welcome on board all new to Cardiff City may it be a long and prosperous relationship!

Re: Jacks

Thu May 27, 2010 12:18 pm

this is another thing for them to be bitter about :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 12:21 pm

this is another thing for them to be bitter about

I love it!

Thu May 27, 2010 12:30 pm

They'll have to grow an extra shoulder so they can carry that extra chip around :D

Thu May 27, 2010 3:15 pm

f**k em, they fucked next season.

Fri May 28, 2010 10:07 pm

rob wrote:f**k em, they fucked next season.

We got told that last season and the season before. Have you paid the taxman yet? :D

Fri May 28, 2010 10:10 pm

bloo wrote:
rob wrote:f**k em, they fucked next season.

We Have you paid the taxman yet? :D

Yep.

Fri May 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Leave the jacks alone guys. its sister time if u know what i mean :lol: :lol: sick bastards

Fri May 28, 2010 10:14 pm

earnieblue wrote:Leave the jacks alone guys. its sister time if u know what i mean :lol: :lol: sick bastards

Original. Have a cigar. :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Hey Bloo want to borrow a few million?

Fri May 28, 2010 10:20 pm

May I suggest that not much has changed at all.

The debt has not gone away. It has been restructured. I would imagine that TG and his pals are not benefactors at all - they have probably taken charges over any and all assets, so as not to be unsecured creditors if a CVA is ever needed at a later date.

You can do some remarkable things whilst restructuring a debt - see Portsmouth FC.

The gambling at CCFC goes on for another season or two, but nothing has fundamentally changed. Just the ability to service short term debt.

I certainly wouldn't want to be a creditor of CCFC. The mantra should still very much be 'get your money back while you can'.

This is a long game . . .enjoy.

Fri May 28, 2010 10:22 pm

BILLIONS YAR SIX FINGERED FOOL

while huw jenkins is suffering money problems!!

"because cardiff will be in the premiership and swansea in the none league, its not fair" - crying jack lol :D

Fri May 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Ben wrote:BILLIONS YAR SIX FINGERED FOOL

"because cardiff will be in the premiership and swansea in the none league, its not fair" - crying jack lol :D

If that kid is a 12 year old Jack then i'm a bluebird! :shock:

All I am saying is don't get your hopes up too much these guys are not going to go out and spend like no tomorrow. They are astute business men (so I am told). They are managing your debt first and foremost and probably should be working hard to keep your best players at the club and get rid of any deadwood thats there.

I also think they will restructure the payroll. No more throwing silly money on wages and bonuses, they will get the club to live within it's means and not beyond it's financial boundaries.

Fri May 28, 2010 10:36 pm

ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER , DO YOU SPEAK IT :D

Fri May 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Ben wrote:ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER , DO YOU SPEAK IT :D

Ben your CAPS LOCK is on again.

Just saying ;)

Fri May 28, 2010 10:40 pm

OK SORRY

have a lovley evening! :roll:

Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 pm

bloo wrote:
Ben wrote:BILLIONS YAR SIX FINGERED FOOL

If that kid is a 12 year old Jack then i'm a bluebird! :shock:

All I am saying is don't get your hopes up too much these guys are not going to go out and spend like no tomorrow. They are astute business men (so I am told). They are managing your debt first and foremost and probably should be working hard to keep your best players at the club and get rid of any deadwood thats there.

I also think they will restructure the payroll. No more throwing silly money on wages and bonuses, they will get the club to live within it's means and not beyond it's financial boundaries.

Well that remains to be seen but this summer we should be alot clear to how serious they are.

As far as I'm concerned for this investment to work for them they need to get us to the premier. Personally I believe they are looking at the markets in Asia more than here and they know they are not going to make much headway their while we are in the Championship. Also dont put your hopes up high that we are not going anywhere because they quote the financial situation of the club needs to be sorted. Thats a message for any club out there who thinks they can rip the Malaysians off if we go chasing after any of their players.