Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think we will attract players....

Wed May 26, 2010 7:09 pm

to come and sign for us now we have the stadium and all the training facilities in place, because in the past we have struggled to attract good players here(fowler and co) excluded :D

Re: Do you think we will attract players....

Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 pm

As long as players can see a bit of stability behind the scenes then we should have no problems.

We have one of the most passionate and noisy supports out there and many players love that, apart from a few £££'s, which obviously helps :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 pm

also cardiff is so far away from other clubs does not help matters

Wed May 26, 2010 7:19 pm

It's always been difficult and will continue to be so.

Even when the Riddler was throwing round long term contracts on stupid money it wasn't easy.

Still, it's not as far to go as Caravan World !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Being out the road could be seen as a bonus!

Like all you Valley nutters and your sunday service on the trains saving the City folk :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 7:22 pm

PtB wrote:Being out the road could be seen as a bonus!

Like all you Valley nutters and your sunday service on the trains saving the City folk :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: a train every week ;)

Wed May 26, 2010 7:31 pm

I had a 60 hour round trip on Sunday from Llwynypia to Cardiff on Sunday :o

Wed May 26, 2010 7:31 pm

our training facilities+ground are quality and will def attract good players,i agree in the past training on dog shit park opposite the ground was why we had some shocking players.i think we are in a good place as a club,i am looking forward to the near future.risdale gone happy days

Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 pm

gup-1 wrote:our training facilities+ground are quality and will def attract good players,i agree in the past training on dog shit park opposite the ground was why we had some shocking players.i think we are in a good place as a club,i am looking forward to the near future.risdale gone happy days

:ayatollah: