Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THE NEXT 2 WEEKS ARE GOING TO DEAD/DULL

Wed May 26, 2010 5:49 pm

DJ now going off on his Hols, Transfer Embargo on us till(but we have already gone after players like Carl has said, well enquired about them) we pay the the Balance owing on the Tax Bill, Which I hear will be paid within the first Week of June. Everyone will be finding their Feet, a lot of staff in and out behind the scenes :ayatollah:
So on the players front, My guess is your Guess until DJ returns.
So we shall talk about England/Spain or Brazil Winning the World Cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "THE NEXT 2 WEEKS ARE GOING TO DEAD/DULL

Wed May 26, 2010 5:52 pm

anyone but England
spend all year abusing them..cannot support them now
Argentina for me,maybe the Italians as an outside bet

Wed May 26, 2010 5:52 pm

how about Ivory Coast being the 1st African team to win the World Cup then ?

Wed May 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Argentina - and the "Messi" show! :ayatollah:

Annis, do you think the Malaysians will bring in many of their own from back home to work at the stadium, i.e - accounts, marketing, promoting, sponsorship etc etc.... or will those kind of positions remain unchanged? I just have this image of members of Tans Biraja group coming in and giving the club a right ole' going over!!! :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Merlin wrote:Argentina - and the "Messi" show! :ayatollah:

Annis, do you think the Malaysians will bring in many of their own from back home to work at the stadium, i.e - accounts, marketing, promoting, sponsorship etc etc.... or will those kind of positions remain unchanged? I just have this image of members of Tans Biraja group coming in and giving the club a right ole' going over!!! :lol:

No, they are happy to have Our New chief Executive and Steve Borley helping them to find other staff. Borley said today he is very happy with the Choosing of the New Executive who will Sit in Riddlers old office :lol: . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:Argentina - and the "Messi" show! :ayatollah:

No, they are happy to have Our New chief Executive and Steve Borley helping them to find other staff. Borley said today he is very happy with the Choosing of the New Executive who will Sit in Riddlers old office :lol: . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have they already sent the fish back to St.Mellons garden centre? :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:59 pm

:lol:

Tut tut Merlin :lol: :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 6:02 pm

any news on the 'new chairman'
steve doesnt want it-just wondering who ?

Wed May 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote::lol:

Tut tut Merlin :lol: :lol:

Annis, if DJ has handed in his wanted list he can have a month off, not going to stop the CEO and Steve getting players in,as soon as the embargho is lifted :thumbup:

Wed May 26, 2010 7:09 pm

f**k the world cup, it's where all the shit teams go while some of us get a well deserved holiday. :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 1:12 pm

It really is boring, now most of the players have gone on holiday .

Mon May 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:how about Ivory Coast being the 1st African team to win the World Cup then ?

I have a nice feeling about the Ivory Coast, will need a bit of luck but have the skill going forward. Would also be funny if Sven won it with them.

Wouldn't worry me if England won it, I mean, they are our clubs nation. ;)

Mon May 31, 2010 1:30 pm

going to be a spain v brazil final with the nearlly men doing the job this year.

Mon May 31, 2010 3:05 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:going to be a spain v brazil final with the nearlly men doing the job this year.

This probably will be the final.

The Germans are a good outside bet, always seem to do well at WC.