Wed May 26, 2010 1:25 pm

On their way to another 4 day win. Shock of the season 5 wins from 7

Leicester 291
Glam 166
Leicester 71
Glam 166 for 0 Cosgrove 95 not out

Re: Glamorgan Cricket

Wed May 26, 2010 2:35 pm

I was thinking exactly that after the last win. Looks like a promising season! Hopefully we can carry it into the Twenty20 because with England's recent success I think that will be where the real interest is.

Wed May 26, 2010 3:17 pm

10 WICKET WIN :ayatollah:

cosgrove is on a bonus, 1 cake per run :D

Wed May 26, 2010 5:34 pm

their recent form has surprised me - well done Glammy

Wed May 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Mad! Looked like they were back to their old ways but a big turn around!

Nice inpsection for the league officials!

Wed May 26, 2010 6:37 pm

David Harrison bowling well lately :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 6:40 pm

T20 next friday night whos going :ayatollah:

i am

milly

chippy

anyone else

Wed May 26, 2010 6:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:T20 next friday night whos going :ayatollah:

i am

milly

chippy

anyone else

Me + 20 - Barmy army!!!!!!

MALF MALF MALF MALF!

Wed May 26, 2010 6:49 pm

yeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 7:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malf - Mountain Ash Lunatic Fringe - The boys actually played under this name in the power league :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 am

Is Tait here from day 1 of the T20?

If so they have a genuine chance as 1 strike bowler can hurt top orders early therefore reducing the run rate. At any time a batsman can come off in T20 but a top top class strike bowler will be a real asset.

Cosgrove will deal in boundries as scampering singles dont seem to be on his agenda. He makes Inzaman look in good shape.

Thu May 27, 2010 3:16 pm

squashed grapes wrote:Is Tait here from day 1 of the T20?

If so they have a genuine chance as 1 strike bowler can hurt top orders early therefore reducing the run rate. At any time a batsman can come off in T20 but a top top class strike bowler will be a real asset.

Cosgrove will deal in boundries as scampering singles dont seem to be on his agenda. He makes Inzaman look in good shape.

I THINK SO, HES GOT A LUSH BRAND SPANKING NEW CAR WAITING FOR HIM IN THE CAR PARK, SHAUN TATE UP THE SIDE, WITH A BIG PICTURE OF HIM, AND 99.9MPH..........WONT MISS HIM GOING PAST YOU. :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:18 pm

good win, with a day to spare :D

Thu May 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Facebook event off Glamorgan CC

Glamorgan Dragons v Gloucestershire Gladiators - Twenty20!

We are hosting a themed Twenty20 1970's evening! all staff will be dressed in 70's clothes, their will be a live 70's band, food and drink, and music throughout the night. Plus all the usual excitement that comes with the first Twenty20 game of the Season!

It will also be the first chance to see Glamorgan's new international signing, Fast Bowling, Ace of Pace, Shaun Tait! So looking for a fun packed night of fast paced entertainment then why not kick of your weekend with style and come down to the SWALEC Stadium next Friday night. Game starts at 6.40pm, gates open 5.10pm.

On the subject of Twenty20, Glamorgan still have tickets available for England V Pakistan (England Current World Champions v Pakistan Former World Champions!). The International Twenty20 takes places on the 5th and 7th of September. Tickets are available to buy from the website - http://www.glamorgancricket.com/tickets.php