Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREAT ARTICLE ON BIG GWYNS DAUGHTER IN

Wed May 26, 2010 12:57 pm

THE ECHO TONIGHT http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/south ... -26516369/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GREAT ARTICLE ON BIG GWYNS DAUGHTER IN

Wed May 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Good stuff! You must be proud Gwyn! Keep an eye on these lads though. You know how a picture of a female, be it our wives, girlfriends, mums, daughters or animals goes down here! :D

Wed May 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Thanks for linking that up Annis,she had a great night, she missed Wembley because she had to get prepared for the Do, and looking back it must have been an act of God.She missed out on most of last years games because of the illness, but loves her football, hopefully she can make next season and see us go up automatically.

Wed May 26, 2010 1:26 pm

bless her too Gwyn , Ive lost enough of my family to that tragic illness . The Blues are going up !!! :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 1:26 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Thanks for linking that up Annis,she had a great night, she missed Wembley because she had to get prepared for the Do, and looking back it must have been an act of God.She missed out on most of last years games because of the illness, but loves her football, hopefully she can make next season and see us go up automatically.

Hi Gwyn, It's Jeff from Aberdare here i have a 22 year old Daughter and i thank God she is fit and healthy we all forget that there are many things in life far more important than football and your health and the good health of your loved ones is one of them.

I wish your Daughter a full recovery and a long and happy future.

All the very best Jeff

Wed May 26, 2010 2:02 pm

All the best to her,and yourself big fella.you must be proud good luck.

Wed May 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Good luck to her and all your family Gwyn.
Seems she had a great time and a break from all the worry and stress.

Wed May 26, 2010 2:34 pm

My daughter has set up a just giving web site, all the money pledged will go to the Teenage Cancer Trust Unit, she hoping to raise £5,000.00 and knowing her determination I wouldn't bet against it. If anyone can make a donation no matter how small she'll be so greatful.

www.justgiving.com/Rebecca-davies2

Wed May 26, 2010 3:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:My daughter has set up a just giving web site, all the money pledged will go to the Teenage Cancer Trust Unit, she hoping to raise £5,000.00 and knowing her determination I wouldn't bet against it. If anyone can make a donation no matter how small she'll be so greatful.

http://www.justgiving.com/Rebecca-davies2

As soon as I get paid mate I will donate! Tell her from BigBlueBird....or Paul..might be easier... tell her I think she is an amazingly strong women and my family wish her and her family all the very best! I cannot put into words my admiration for her Gwyn, I really can't!!

Wed May 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Gywn would you ask Rebecca if she would mind if I post the donation page on my Facebook, you never know, if if I can get a few extra quid towards it. Thanks

Wed May 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I just read about this in the Aberdare Leader, did not realise it was Gwyns Daughter.

Al the best to her and all the family.

Wed May 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Big Bluebird, yes it would be great, the more links the better, thanks for the offer. :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 4:13 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Big Bluebird, yes it would be great, the more links the better, thanks for the offer. :ayatollah:

It's the least I can do mate! :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 4:20 pm

fantastic news gwyn, hope she had a great night.....all the best to you, your daughter and family :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Lovely article.

All the best to you and your family, Gwyn :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 6:16 pm

all the best gwyn shes a brave girl

Wed May 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Blessings to you and your lovely daughter. What a wonderful day it must have been for her. We'll have to go up automatically next season now for her.

StT.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:11 pm

I've read this forum for a while but this is my first post. A very brave girl and an inspiring story. I've left a small donation.Good luck for the future.

Wed May 26, 2010 9:21 pm

My work have a regular fund raiser for the TCT.........it is good to hear about how it helps

It also puts everything into perspective

Wed May 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Dont forget to ring me Gwyn next time you're up in Merthyr, I can sort out them raffle Prizes then.

Thu May 27, 2010 12:32 pm

BigGwynram wrote:My daughter has set up a just giving web site, all the money pledged will go to the Teenage Cancer Trust Unit, she hoping to raise £5,000.00 and knowing her determination I wouldn't bet against it. If anyone can make a donation no matter how small she'll be so greatful.

http://www.justgiving.com/Rebecca-davies2

Consider it done Mate i'll donate in memory of my Mams partner who recently succumbed to this terrible disease.

Thu May 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Just donated. You must be a very proud man

Thu May 27, 2010 7:54 pm

great article

Fri May 28, 2010 7:51 am

all my best wishes mate,you know my lad morgan ,he was in the same class as joshua and my ex used to work with sarah so i know the good work the foundation does

Fri May 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Smashing article. Hope Rebecca had a great time. Didn't realise it was your daughter Gwyn until recently.

I recognised Rebecca from one of the trips. I think we were on the same bus going to the Emirates. Can't imagine what you've gone through but the very best wishes to Rebecca and all concerned mate

Lakey

Fri May 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Great article that. I feel really proud of her, what a fantastic person she is. Send her our love Gwyn. :ayatollah:

Sat May 29, 2010 1:20 am

fantastic article in the paper for a fantasticly brave and must be said beautifull woman, and she deserves everything good that happens to her, lets get ccfc to give her the red carpet treatment on the pitch next year, champagne dinner, limo the works, and if we as in us in this forum have to pay for it all between us then so be it. She deserves it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: