Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Dibs

Wed May 26, 2010 6:44 am

If Millwall get promoted are u going to take the bus into Hounslow and get the tube to the New Den ?? :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Dibs

Wed May 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:If Millwall get promoted are u going to take the bus into Hounslow and get the tube to the New Den ?? :ayatollah:

can you imagine that :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm

I can actually and we will all be talking like Chas n Dave for the entire journey so we remain anonymous :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I can actually and we will all be talking like Chas n Dave for the entire journey so we remain anonymous :lol:

hmmmmm or singing ...........AND ITS CARDIFF CITY, CARDIFF CITY FC :lol:
made that mistake at QPR wont be doing that again :lol:
it would be a bubble though :cry:

Wed May 26, 2010 4:52 pm

last time it was a bubble with about 750 tickets , cant see the 20,000 extra supporters wanting to apply for this game somehow ? But in the words of the song " I'll be there ........ " :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 8:14 pm

dibs tours will do every game,the idea would be hounslow,but i think it would be a bubble,it was last time we played them on a tuesday night

Thu May 27, 2010 3:11 am

If you give a London address to send the tickets to, you can travel independantly. I always used to go on the train to Millwall etc. because my parents do live in London. Managed to go independantly to Bristol City away a couple of seasons back as well. Was greeted by a nice big bunch of Wurzles at the Wetherspoons by the train station.