Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Big Bad Baz!

Tue May 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Off to bed now pal - up at 4am for work! :shock: done it for the last 5yrs - its starting to take its toll now im OLD! :old: :lol:

All the recent ccfc emotions are not good for me, gonna go wash myself down under a nice cold shower. (cant afford to turn the heating on see) then jump in the sack....

Have a nice evening, enjoy the rest of your fresh beetroots, and see yall tomorrow! :old: :ayatollah: :old:

Re: FAO Big Bad Baz!

Tue May 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Merlin wrote:Off to bed now pal - up at 4am for work! :shock: done it for the last 5yrs - its starting to take its toll now im OLD! :old: :lol:

All the recent ccfc emotions are not good for me, gonna go wash myself down under a nice cold shower. (cant afford to turn the heating on see) then jump in the sack....

Have a nice evening, enjoy the rest of your fresh beetroots, and see yall tomorrow! :old: :ayatollah: :old:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:Off to bed now pal - up at 4am for work! :shock: done it for the last 5yrs - its starting to take its toll now im OLD! :old: :lol:

Nice to see you about Annis - but i'm off to bed now mate. Have a good un..... :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Nice to see you about Annis - but i'm off to bed now mate. Have a good un..... :ayatollah:

:lol:
I am off to bed knackered :ayatollah: