Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS MAN REALLY CARES

Tue May 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Last week City fan Big Sam lost his Mum who sadly passed away and today was his Mum's funeral. I am sorry to hear of your loss Sam.

My mood was lifted when I learned today that Sam Hammam had sent a wreath over from Lebanon, what a wonderful gesture as I know they are friends. It tells me that Sam Hammam is a very caring person and it speaks volumes of someone who is so far away but still makes the effort for someone he cares for.

I hope Big Sam does'nt mind me posting this.

Re: THIS MAN REALLY CARES

Tue May 25, 2010 8:49 pm

I know big sam very well. please accept my deepest sympathy kev my thoughts are with you all. neil

Tue May 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Rest in peace to Big Sam's Mother.

Brilliant gesture by Sam Hammam.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Hope he's coping ok given the horrible circumstances.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:56 pm

R.i.P

Nice gesture from Sam.H

Tue May 25, 2010 8:58 pm

R.I.P lovely guesture from sam hamman though :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:01 pm

carlccfc wrote:Last week City fan Big Sam lost his Mum who sadly passed away and today was his Mum's funeral. I am sorry to hear of your loss Sam.

My mood was lifted when I learned today that Sam Hammam had sent a wreath over from Lebanon, what a wonderful gesture as I know they are friends. It tells me that Sam Hammam is a very caring person and it speaks volumes of someone who is so far away but still makes the effort for someone he cares for.

I saw all the valley commado bikes parked up in my village (i live in the same one as sam) and it was a great site.
R.I.P. sams mam

Tue May 25, 2010 11:17 pm

So sorry to hear of the passing of your dear Mum. My deepest sympathy bro. Your are in my prayers. As the days pass let your memories of her grow stronger.

StT.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:29 am

carlccfc wrote:Last week City fan Big Sam lost his Mum who sadly passed away and today was his Mum's funeral. I am sorry to hear of your loss Sam.

Yes Respect to Both, Especially to Big Sam and His Family and Sam Hamman for his care :ayatollah: :ayatollah: