Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREAT NEWS TO HEAR

Tue May 25, 2010 7:00 pm

We have sold a record amount of Season tickets. Including Premier seats we now sold 17,000 season tickets and the week leading up to Wembley we sold 1,000.

Great News and again our fans show their love of the club by forking in out in their thousands.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GREAT NEWS TO HEAR

Tue May 25, 2010 7:08 pm

fantastic news for the clubs new investors well done everyone :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Very good. :ayatollah:

More season tickets that the Jacks average crowd isnt it?

Tue May 25, 2010 7:10 pm

fair play , thats superb ..far more than was expected I think

one of those is for my sisters nipper , the little git cost me big time

Tue May 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Wouldn't be anywhere near if it weren't for the scam

Tue May 25, 2010 7:12 pm

If the new board show ambition in the summer even more will be purchased, I know quite a few boys who haven't renewed due to all the shit with Ridsdale, if the club do something positive early doors it will encourage a load too go out & buy them!

Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Mogs wrote:If the new board show ambition in the summer even more will be purchased, I know quite a few boys who haven't renewed due to all the shit with Ridsdale, if the club do something positive early doors it will encourage a load too go out & buy them!

Are they back on sale then?

Tue May 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Thats outstanding - probably one of the highest in the division ?

Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:We have sold a record amount of Season tickets. Including Premier seats we now sold 17,000 season tickets and the week leading up to Wembley we sold 1,000.

Great News and again our fans show their love of the club by forking in out in their thousands.

Brilliant news. This must be one of the highest in the division.

Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Excellent news.

Tue May 25, 2010 7:31 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 7:32 pm

brilliant news :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Awesome to read! Hopefully we get a few more sold.

A nice announcement of them going back on sale and maybe a 3month 0% deal again could help?

Tue May 25, 2010 7:57 pm

We haven't finished yet either! I'm looking forward to bumper crowds next season to lead us to the Premiership!

Tue May 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Zabier wrote:We haven't finished yet either! I'm looking forward to bumper crowds next season to lead us to the Premiership!

We just need those bumper crowds to make a noise and get behind the team! We've had a little taster at what CCS can become? Now we need to keep it going into every game. We need to create a disturbing atmosphere for visiting teams, to put them off their game from the off!

The 12th Man will prevail! :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Totally agree Merlin. I have been really pleased with how we've made the CCS home over the second half of the season. I think fans are starting to know who they're sitting by again and the banter is increasing at every game. The last 5 out of 6 or 7 games there have been cracking atmospheres.

Fri May 28, 2010 7:03 am

carlccfc wrote:We have sold a record amount of Season tickets. Including Premier seats we now sold 17,000 season tickets and the week leading up to Wembley we sold 1,000.

Every day a few more are Sold, The Rush started the Day The Riddler Announced he was leaving on May 27th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:04 am

lets hope this continues,enough about plastics etc,theese people buying new tickets are the future of the club,keep on buying people :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:09 am

When you read figures like that it should really soften the Wembley blow.

When we all consider how far we have come, its incredible :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:12 am

mrbluejay wrote:When you read figures like that it should really soften the Wembley blow.

When we all consider how far we have come, its incredible :ayatollah:

it is amazing to think we have 17,000 season ticket holders, thats 2,000 more than last season. the club is on the up

:mrgreen:

Fri May 28, 2010 8:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Every day a few more are Sold, The Rush started the Day The Riddler Announced he was leaving on May 27th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It certainly worked for me, as I renewed mine the very next day :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 10:01 am

Our Club is getting Bigger every Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 10:24 am

Im gutted!!!Didnt renew my 3 with all the Ridsdale and Revenue crap and for the 1st time in 5 years aint gonna have Season Tickets unless they re introduce the pay over 10 month option as finances just wont allow for £700+ to be spent any other way!!Kav has cocked up big time!!! :( :( :(

Fri May 28, 2010 10:52 am

When you think just 15 years ago we would have been lucky to have a few hundred season ticket sales it is unbelievable, long may it continue. If we get to the Premiership, stay there for a few seasons and start challenging for a top 8 finish which is possible if the Malaysians put serious money in I honestly think a 35,000 stadium would not be big enough. HAPPY f*cking DAYS!!! :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 11:00 am

swindonbluebird wrote:When you think just 15 years ago we would have been lucky to have a few hundred season ticket sales it is unbelievable, long may it continue. If we get to the Premiership, stay there for a few seasons and start challenging for a top 8 finish which is possible if the Malaysians put serious money in I honestly think a 35,000 stadium would not be big enough. HAPPY f*cking DAYS!!! :ayatollah:

I Believe if we are Serious about spending big money then OUR Stadium Capacity needs increasing very soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 28, 2010 11:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:
swindonbluebird wrote:When you think just 15 years ago we would have been lucky to have a few hundred season ticket sales it is unbelievable, long may it continue. If we get to the Premiership, stay there for a few seasons and start challenging for a top 8 finish which is possible if the Malaysians put serious money in I honestly think a 35,000 stadium would not be big enough. HAPPY f*cking DAYS!!! :ayatollah:

I Believe if we are Serious about spending big money then OUR Stadium Capacity needs increasing very soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any idea how long it would take to add an extra 5-10,000 onto the capacity if they decided to do it?

Fri May 28, 2010 11:58 am

8000 seats will take 3 months at a cost of 1mill per k

if i rememeber from someone asking before

Fri May 28, 2010 12:59 pm

annis you mentioned our club is getting bigger every season .

I think a big part is the new stadium . Our stadium came about just at the right time with us challenging for the prem and the local press even the western mail has seen us in a new light . More familly types turning up every week , even the south wales plastics are turning up from time to time too , former egg chassers turning to us in big numbers , the atmosphere was buzzing at the tail end of last season on par when ninian was rocking .

would you still prefer to go back to ninian park now ??

ninain park is dead long live the CCSC :ayatollah: