Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BBC ARE DIGGING THE DIRT ON RIDSDALE

Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 pm

steve davies wrote:
BlueInHeath wrote:
steve davies wrote:5 days from oblivion we were under that tosser.
the whole footballing world should know how inept he is at running a football club
leeds tried to warn everybody, barnsley nipped him in the bud as the damage began to show and he ended up at our club.
before people say let him go have a peruse of the next set of accounts when they come out and see how close he came to wiping our football club off the map.
how can a 10 percent shareholder take out a 3.8 million loan behind all other directors and shareholders backs and put the club further in hock.
when the truth comes out over the next few months people will change their opinions quite quickly and insist he is brought to task by the relevant authorities

Were our other directors that incompetent Steve that they didn't have a clue what was going on?.

he was paid to run the club on a daily basis whilst people like steve borley had their own businesses to run.
this only came to light on the gambit audit not only did he do it but never informed the board or major shareholders.
he used the players valuations as security for the loan
all this prior to the golden ticket scam

Do you know any of the Gambit people?, before you answer, I worked for FH for a few years before Gambit was set-up, he would have some choice memories of me :D , about time I looked him up again!!!!.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:36 pm

f**k RIDSDALE!!

CARDIFF CITY LIVES!!

ITS BECAUSE OF HIM THAT WE WERE DAYS FROM EXTINCTION AND THE c**t THOUGHT HE
COULD RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET LIKE ROY f*cking ROGERS!!!

EXPOSE AND DESTROY

IF OTHER BOARD MEMBERS WERE PRIVY TO WHAT WENT ON THEN IM SORRY BUT THEY SHOULD
FALL ON THEIR SWORDS TOO. HOWEVER I SUSPECT THEY WERE GUILTY OF NO MORE THAN
FALLING FOR HIS BULLSHIT LIKE COUNTLESS OTHERS HAVE DONE

HE FUCKED LEEDS, HE FUCKED BARNSLEY AND HE FUCKED US

BUT WE ARE BITING BACK, I HOPE WHATS GONE ON HERE PROVES HIS FINAL DOWNFALL!

TG AND VT WERENT HERE WHEN RIDSDALE FUCKED THE CLUB OVER, I IMAGINE IN A FEW MONTHS
WHEN WE ARE BACK IN THE BLACK AND LOOKING HEALTHY THEY'D QUITE ENJOY SEEING THAT c**t
SQUIRMING.

f**k HIM, GOOD AND PROPER!!

NICE ONE ANNIS!!!

Tue May 25, 2010 10:56 pm

taffyapple wrote:f**k RIDSDALE!!

CARDIFF CITY LIVES!!

EXPOSE AND DESTROY

TG AND VT WERENT HERE WHEN RIDSDALE FUCKED THE CLUB OVER, I IMAGINE IN A FEW MONTHS
WHEN WE ARE BACK IN THE BLACK AND LOOKING HEALTHY THEY'D QUITE ENJOY SEEING THAT c**t
SQUIRMING.

NICE ONE ANNIS!!!

LOL i dont dissagree but f**k me your angry, keep it for the Jacks, leeds, pompey and hopefully millwall I sense fun in the new season ;) dont be getting banned mind mukka :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:
taffyapple wrote:f**k RIDSDALE!!

CARDIFF CITY LIVES!!

EXPOSE AND DESTROY

SQUIRMING.

NICE ONE ANNIS!!!

LOL i dont dissagree but f**k me your angry, keep it for the Jacks, leeds, pompey and hopefully millwall I sense fun in the new season ;) dont be getting banned mind mukka :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

HaHa..... I've had me valium and I'm chilled agaiin now mate ;)

Wed May 26, 2010 8:32 am

Peter Ridsdale is quitting as Cardiff City chairman and resigning his directorships at the club. Photograph: Martin Rickett/PA

As Peter Ridsdale prepares to stride away from Cardiff City and into the sunset tomorrow, fans may care to know how his other business affairs are faring. Not terribly well, by the look of it.

Ridsdale's only directorship, other than those that he will resign this week at Cardiff, is in the company he used to invoice the club for his services.

WH Sports Group's sole directors are Ridsdale and his wife, Sophie. The company had done very nicely out of Cardiff, taking £1,359,490 in "consultancy fees" between 2007 and 2008. According to its 2007 accounts, signed off (12 months late) by Ridsdale on 3 March 2009, it had made "fixed asset investments" of £500,000.

However, only a few weeks later, when the Ridsdales put the company into voluntary liquidation with debts of £373,555.20 to the taxman and £26,444.62 to Barclays bank, there was no sign of the fixed investments, only £20,000 in cash and a couple of grand in a loan account.

Even so, according to documents filed at Companies House last month, Ridsdale received £7,500 from that little pot for a "Statement of Affairs Fee".

Digger asked him yesterday what that related to, and he had no idea. "I've not received any money from that," he said. "Maybe it's an accounting thing – I've never been through this before."

He says all creditors will be paid their dues from the liquidation by the beginning of July, without specifying how much that would be. One thing is for sure: 12 months after it began, the liquidation process cannot yet be concluded.

The reason given by the liquidator? "Investigation in progress."

Just a couple of Reasons why This man should be investigated.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:42 am

Just so every one knows they are independant to the BBC, I WOULD NEVER WORK WITH THE BBC, The Film just gets Sold to the.