Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC ARE DIGGING THE DIRT ON RIDSDALE

Tue May 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Last night in London, Annis met with 2 producers of BBC shows, such as the ones about The ICF and Mike Tyson, and after their conversations, the 2 producers are now setting the ball rolling by finding out as much information on Peter Ridsdale's time here and how badly he run the club, this will take time and could be a year or 2 before we see the finished result on national TV and not just regional.

They believe they have real cause for investigative journalism and were shocked at some of the transcripts and even text messages, from the Season ticket debacle to our great March and everything in between.

Peter Ridsdale, we know it is time for us to move on as fans and importantly as a club, but we welocme this kind or reporting, you know the type, the truth.

Re: BBC ARE DIGGING THE DIRT ON RIDSDALE

Tue May 25, 2010 5:21 pm

PANORAMA

Tue May 25, 2010 5:23 pm

These producers believe they have got a massive story and plan to show him up for what he is to the whole nation.

Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 pm

thats exactly whats needed to expose the b*stard for what he really is just hope it doesn't take them 2 years carl i can't wait it will be must see tv.

Tue May 25, 2010 5:27 pm

So that text he sent to annis about loads of clubs want him will be deflated

Tue May 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Get rid of him then let it go.

The last thing we want is for the program to dig up improper running of the club that could result in Cardiff City being impinged and have fines set upon it or even worse points deducted.

Tue May 25, 2010 6:00 pm

That's going to be a bloody big hole by the time they've finished digging !!

Tue May 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Plenty of dirt to dig, shame they didn't do a bit of digging a lot earlier. Never mind better late than never. Let's hope he is not allowed anywhere near any football club again.

Tue May 25, 2010 6:17 pm

carlccfc wrote:Last night in London, Annis met with 2 producers of BBC shows, such as the ones about The ICF and Mike Tyson, and after their conversations, the 2 producers are now setting the ball rolling by finding out as much information on Peter Ridsdale's time here and how badly he run the club, this will take time and could be a year or 2 before we see the finished result on national TV and not just regional.

They believe they have real cause for investigative journalism and were shocked at some of the transcripts and even text messages, from the Season ticket debacle to our great March and everything in between.

Peter Ridsdale, we know it is time for us to move on as fans and importantly as a club, but we welocme this kind or reporting, you know the type, the truth.

Carl you should have your own news channel mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Please God let this be a case of what goes around comes around....

Tue May 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Those who wanted him out (and that includes me) should be just happy he's gone, what's done is done.

What will the Malaysians think of the club being dragged through the mire on national TV because of its association with him?.

Tue May 25, 2010 7:32 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:Those who wanted him out (and that includes me) should be just happy he's gone, what's done is done.

What will the Malaysians think of the club being dragged through the mire on national TV because of its association with him?.

Hav to say i agree with that.

Once he's gone he's gone.

We've still got mre important things to worry about.

no point in looking back.

Its over (almost).

Tue May 25, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm suprised AA would talk to the BBC after the 'job' they done on him.

PR has gone better to leave it as that IMHO.

Tue May 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Let's move on as a club and allow the journalists to take him down. It's in good hands now. I bet they're licking their lips at this.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:00 pm

I say lets move on as a club as well because who knows what other dirt could be dug up

Tue May 25, 2010 9:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:Last night in London, Annis met with 2 producers of BBC shows, such as the ones about The ICF and Mike Tyson, and after their conversations, the 2 producers are now setting the ball rolling by finding out as much information on Peter Ridsdale's time here and how badly he run the club, this will take time and could be a year or 2 before we see the finished result on national TV and not just regional.

Carl, it went much better than I thought, He wont get away with it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:31 pm

ffs leave it lie hes gone. lets move foward i dont want to see our club getting anymore negative press

Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm

earnieblue wrote:ffs leave it lie hes gone. lets move foward i dont want to see our club getting anymore negative press

Its Def not Bad for Our Club Earnie, it will be Bad for him. I promise you. :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:41 pm

How long Annis before we find out the truth

Tue May 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Glad to see the back of him, but in all honesty i dont see what a t.v documentary will do, the whole UK knows how he fucks football clubs for money.

Its nothing new.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:42 pm

birchblue wrote:How long Annis before we find out the truth

Anything between 7-12months.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Cant wait that long

Tue May 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Excuse my manners hello Annis, Carl n all .......sorry i forgot your name saturday carl but i did give you a hug :ayatollah:

I'd been on it since 07:30 :ayatollah: :old:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Annis

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...... DISH IT MATE - The crook deserves everything he gets, and for Ours, Leeds and Barnsley's sake (never mind some poor future club who believe the spin) the King bullshtter deserves to FRY... BIG TIME

Peter

Tue May 25, 2010 9:48 pm

5 days from oblivion we were under that tosser.
the whole footballing world should know how inept he is at running a football club
leeds tried to warn everybody, barnsley nipped him in the bud as the damage began to show and he ended up at our club.
before people say let him go have a peruse of the next set of accounts when they come out and see how close he came to wiping our football club off the map.
how can a 10 percent shareholder take out a 3.8 million loan behind all other directors and shareholders backs and put the club further in hock.
when the truth comes out over the next few months people will change their opinions quite quickly and insist he is brought to task by the relevant authorities

Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm

I will never forget his face when he gave out his humble pie apology. He came over so smug. Bugger it, lets expose him.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:So that text he sent to annis about loads of clubs want him will be deflated

Don't you mean, 'deleted'?

StT.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:00 pm

steve davies wrote:5 days from oblivion we were under that tosser.
the whole footballing world should know how inept he is at running a football club
leeds tried to warn everybody, barnsley nipped him in the bud as the damage began to show and he ended up at our club.
before people say let him go have a peruse of the next set of accounts when they come out and see how close he came to wiping our football club off the map.
how can a 10 percent shareholder take out a 3.8 million loan behind all other directors and shareholders backs and put the club further in hock.
when the truth comes out over the next few months people will change their opinions quite quickly and insist he is brought to task by the relevant authorities

Were our other directors that incompetent Steve that they didn't have a clue what was going on?.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:04 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:

Were our other directors that incompetent Steve that they didn't have a clue what was going on?.

he was paid to run the club on a daily basis whilst people like steve borley had their own businesses to run.
this only came to light on the gambit audit not only did he do it but never informed the board or major shareholders.
he used the players valuations as security for the loan
all this prior to the golden ticket scam

Tue May 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Steve,

Never heard anything like it, and can't belive he has the front to play the 'angel messiah' to the press.
Please get the SD/SB book out soonest and crucify the fcuking crook and liar

Peter

Tue May 25, 2010 10:12 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:

Imo they were happy for him to make the decisions take the glory then the shit. ( i marched and want him gone!)

Glad TG AND TAN WILL NOT TAKE THE BULLSHIT ANYMORE, ID RATHER US STRUGGLE FOR SURVIVAL THAN DO A LEEDS!

In my heart of hearts i would love to predict were going to finish top 2 but for some reason i cant see that happening.........ok why? opinions pls?

my opinion is its going to be a tough summer, tougher than losing out on the prem!!! hope we hold on to our key players n build or mid-table relegation is all i can see..

regards