Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey back at Cardiff!

Tue May 25, 2010 3:43 pm

What about making a move to take Aaron Ramsey back for a season long loan in September when he starts training again? Would Arsene go for that? He doesn't and won't use him as first team next season after his leg break anyway, and maybe a few games away from the Premiership will help him rebuild his confidence again? Aaron would probably be up for it, and Arsene can do us a favour, seeing as Aaron snubbed Man Utd to join the gunners!

Do you think this is a possibilty and more importantly a good move?

Imagine having Whittingham, Koumas, Ramsey, Ledley, Burke, Rae, McPhail & McCormack! and still maybe bring in another premiership loan midfielder...... ( dream i suppose! ;) )

Re: Aaron Ramsey back at Cardiff!

Tue May 25, 2010 3:44 pm

I think he's too awesome now. Even when he returns he'll be pushing for their first team immediately.

Tue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Zabier wrote:I think he's too awesome now. Even when he returns he'll be pushing for their first team immediately.

Even a couple of months loan would benefit us ? He was only a bit part player last season before the injury.

Tue May 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah, I'd love it if we could but with Fabregas seemingly certain to leave it seems a long shot. Would love it to happen though!

Tue May 25, 2010 3:49 pm

They wont let Aaron out of their sight.

He's too important to them now with Fabregas on the out.

Tue May 25, 2010 3:53 pm

makes you f*cking sick dunnit!

Aaron Ramsey - Cardiff City midfielder - sold to arsenal (for a poxy £4.8m) - broken leg, looking to take the position of Fabregas (world class Spanish midfield wizzard!) with his imminent move to Kings of Spain - Barcelona!

GRRRRRR!! :evil:

Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm

A half season loan seems good

Tue May 25, 2010 6:36 pm

I dont think were that lucky lads tbh :cry:

Tue May 25, 2010 7:06 pm

no chance of him coming back lads!

Wenger loves him and has really pushed him into the 1st team and now that Fran merida has joined athletico Madrid tonight and fabregas on his way to Barcelona, Rambo will be a big part of the arsenal challenge next season :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 pm

ot get Hugo Rodallega, or Kenwye Jones or Yebda Hassan i think would play a awesome part of the team