Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dreading training tonight!!

Tue May 25, 2010 2:23 pm

i hate living down here!! gonna have the piss taken right outta me tonight by all the jack bastards at my boys footy club. Especially seein as i banged on bout wembley all last week. Ah well, if i can dish it out i suppose i gotta take it too......

Re: Dreading training tonight!!

Tue May 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Better to have been and failed than to have not been there at all :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Cant be any worse than what i have had to put up with working near Bristol :lol:

Tue May 25, 2010 3:28 pm

PtB wrote:Better to have been and failed than to have not been there at all :ayatollah:

:roll:
Yes -Yes, if it makes you feel better thinking that. :D

Tue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Just take the piss out the the time they played at the new Wembley. Oh, wait a minute, they've not played there have they. Not even in one of those paint tin trophey games. :lol:

Tue May 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Don't worry about them mate, they always seem to have stiff necks looking up the table anyway. :D 8-)

Tue May 25, 2010 8:21 pm

TheOutsider wrote:Just take the piss out the the time they played at the new Wembley. Oh, wait a minute, they've not played there have they. Not even in one of those paint tin trophey games. :lol:

Actually we did win a tin pot trophy at the old Wembley in the 1993/1994 season - the Auto Windscreens trophy. Cracking day out it was. :D
Also we lost the 1997 play off final at the old wembley with the final kick of the ball when Northampton had to re-take a free kick which flew in past Roger Freestone. :cry:

Still wembley isn't it?

Wed May 26, 2010 8:02 am

actually, it was nice to remind them that i can take pride in the fact that our club has been to wembley again (and again, and again) and if they only thing they have to take pride in is cardiff losing, they are a pretty sad excucse for fans who fit in perfectly with their shite little club in their pathetic little town. :ayatollah: Then i put my headphones in so i couldn't hear their jackpool army chants ha

Wed May 26, 2010 8:09 am

they are sad as fook down there, thier biggest achievment this season was watching us lose in the play off final they failed to get into

Wed May 26, 2010 10:39 am

bloo wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:Just take the piss out the the time they played at the new Wembley. Oh, wait a minute, they've not played there have they. Not even in one of those paint tin trophey games. :lol:

Actually we did win a tin pot trophy at the old Wembley in the 1993/1994 season - the Auto Windscreens trophy. Cracking day out it was. :D
Also we lost the 1997 play off final at the old wembley with the final kick of the ball when Northampton had to re-take a free kick which flew in past Roger Freestone. :cry:

Still wembley isn't it?

Only in name sorry. This new Wembley is way ahead. You could fit the old one and the Mill Stad inside this new one. Stunning stadium but they've not left much space to park caravans though. :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 12:30 pm

A swansea fan taking the piss out of a cardiff fan?

Doesn't make sense at all.

You should feel sympathetic towards them because their entire lives are going to pitiful due to them supporting the Jacks.