Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Feeney bashing on CCMB shocker.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:53 am

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... aedf8f198d

usual suspect behind it, quelle surprise...

Re: Feeney bashing on CCMB shocker.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:56 am

I said on there Warren was a better bet for replacing JB.Afterall hes has had some decent games for Ireland.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:58 am

Agree, but he's not a direct replacement for Bothroyd, not a target man. DJ would have to change tactics.

Oh wait...

Tue May 25, 2010 8:59 am

TLG again ! Well to be honest if he's having a dig at Feeney then why isnt he havin a dig at ALL the OTHER signings DJ has made that havnt worked out ? Anyway if it wasnt for a bad injury then Feeney was set to sign for the Jacks permanently , could have worked out well that , maybe next season it will ? :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:02 am

Yeah, but you see, his rationale is Feeney has been here longer than the others so clearly must be worse.

Not like he's got a good international record or anything silly like that...

Tue May 25, 2010 9:06 am

The way I read it is why spend £1m on a player in wages/transfer fees and not give him a chance? I don't blame Feeney for taking £7,000 p/w in wages but I certainly blame whoever offerred him that in the first place.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:08 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:The way I read it is why spend £1m on a player in wages/transfer fees and not give him a chance? I don't blame Feeney for taking £7,000 p/w in wages but I certainly blame whoever offerred him that in the first place.

is that why Hudson always appears to start ahead of Gyepes and Gerrard then ? :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:13 am

its just TLG having a dig at this message board again, he had a simular one the other day, after his apprent "death threats" etc you'd think he'd quiet down, but continues to act like a class A lonley wanker

Tue May 25, 2010 9:16 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:The way I read it is why spend £1m on a player in wages/transfer fees and not give him a chance? I don't blame Feeney for taking £7,000 p/w in wages but I certainly blame whoever offerred him that in the first place.

is that why Hudson always appears to start ahead of Gyepes and Gerrard then ? :ayatollah:

Martyn I'm afraid that is mystery with no rational answer

Tue May 25, 2010 9:22 am

I would say feeney has been djs worst signing. Whynpr gave him such wages I madness and the reason we couldn't ditch him until now.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 am

Ben wrote:its just TLG having a dig at this message board again, he had a simular one the other day, after his apprent "death threats" etc you'd think he'd quiet down, but continues to act like a class A lonley wanker

Ben,

just a suggestion,

read your own posts and then tell us what conclusions a reasonable person would come to!!

Tue May 25, 2010 9:37 am

I dont give a f**k! :lol: i dont cry , hide behind a keyboard attacking fellow city fans! just english and jacks :lol:

Llanishen - where dave lives mmmmmmmmm
Last edited by Ben on Tue May 25, 2010 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:38 am

2blue2handle wrote:I would say feeney has been djs worst signing. Whynpr gave him such wages I madness and the reason we couldn't ditch him until now.

Redan
Glombard
Fowler
Hudson

Yeah, Feeney, someone with a good international record, is clearly the worst signing DJ has ever made... the guy simply wasn't given the chance to play.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 am

Ben wrote:I dont give a f**k! :lol: i dont cry , hide behind a keyboard attacking fellow city fans! just english and jacks :lol:

Llanishen - where dave lives mmmmmmmmm

Rhiwbina I think fella

Tue May 25, 2010 9:42 am

A pathetic post from TLG. Most regular visitors to the CCMB board will know the real reason he has posted it.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 am

ok i think most accept warren isnt lionel messi. but he hasnt had a fair crack, and from my experiences of meeting him hes a nice bloke. i know being a nice bloke doesnt score you 30 goals granted :lol:
but its just TLG having another pathetic cheap shot.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:13 am

Listen I'm no Feeney follower nor am I a Feeney hater.... BUT how can anyone judge a player who only has 7 starts?? It's bullshit!

Every player needs to have a run of games.....simple. No one can judge him...only god... :D :D

Tue May 25, 2010 10:27 am

Bakedalasker wrote:A pathetic post from TLG. Most regular visitors to the CCMB board will know the real reason he has posted it.

That's a good shout BA TLG does have form when it comes to provoking a reaction.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:37 am

Ben wrote:its just TLG having a dig at this message board again, he had a simular one the other day, after his apprent "death threats" etc you'd think he'd quiet down, but continues to act like a class A lonley wanker

lol

you are in no position at all to comment on anyones posts after your sick comments the other night

Tue May 25, 2010 10:39 am

Llanishen wrote:

Ben,

just a suggestion,

read your own posts and then tell us what conclusions a reasonable person would come to!!

the sort of comments ben made the other day are the sort of comments that drag cardiff citys decent fans through the gutter

he should be banned, end of story

Tue May 25, 2010 10:40 am

f**k of sludge yar boring c**t

Tue May 25, 2010 10:43 am

nerd wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I would say feeney has been djs worst signing. Whynpr gave him such wages I madness and the reason we couldn't ditch him until now.

Redan
Glombard
Fowler
Hudson

Yeah, Feeney, someone with a good international record, is clearly the worst signing DJ has ever made... the guy simply wasn't given the chance to play.

I think feeney was unlucky at city ..I dont think he was up to championship level ..but he worked hard when he was given the chance

and when anyone is wearing a blue shirt ..he gets my support

Tue May 25, 2010 10:44 am

Sludge wrote:
Llanishen wrote:

Ben,

just a suggestion,

the sort of comments ben made the other day are the sort of comments that drag cardiff citys decent fans through the gutter

he should be banned, end of story

What did he do this time???????? :o :o :o :o something out of the ordinary or just ben being ben?

Tue May 25, 2010 10:45 am

Ben wrote:f**k of sludge yar boring c**t

coward

making sick jokes about a swansea city player

you are the ultimate keyboard warrior you are

Tue May 25, 2010 10:46 am

Maybe if we were running a competative reserve side the players would improve (those not getting first team action) Will we be running a reserve team this coming season?

Tue May 25, 2010 11:05 am

Lads, I credit your resolve and I admire Feeney's fight but come on. You're all craving Premiership football yet seem happy to be content with Feeney??? We can get so much better. Up your expectation levels!

Tue May 25, 2010 11:06 am

Redan
Glombard
Fowler
Hudson

Redan loan - hardly cost us a fortune
Glombard - as above
Fowler - sold a load of shirts but only waste a years pay on him
Hudson - IMO a better player than Feeney at this level

Feeney has never been up to this level, he couldnt even get time on the pitch when he went out on loan at Sheff Wed this season which says it all really.
Feeney for 3 years on a stupidly high contract for his level of ability. He works hard but has very limited quality.

Tue May 25, 2010 11:11 am

I agree

not a top quality player ..but was offered a very good contract

not really his fault , he wanted to succeed

I wish him well , but he wasnt good enough

Tue May 25, 2010 11:14 am

Sludge wrote:
Ben wrote:f**k of sludge yar boring c**t

coward

making sick jokes about a swansea city player

you are the ultimate keyboard warrior you are

totally agree sludge the comment about the swansea player and bin laden is way out of order
not some thing you want to see on any forum

Tue May 25, 2010 11:18 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Redan
Glombard
Fowler
Hudson

Redan loan - hardly cost us a fortune
Glombard - as above
Fowler - sold a load of shirts but only waste a years pay on him
Hudson - IMO a better player than Feeney at this level

Feeney has never been up to this level, he couldnt even get time on the pitch when he went out on loan at Sheff Wed this season which says it all really.
Feeney for 3 years on a stupidly high contract for his level of ability. He works hard but has very limited quality.

Redan, Glombard still cost us money we didn't have. "Only waste a years pay" on Fowler. yeah, sure. I mean, I suppose you actually believe shirt sales exceeded that cost...

You do realise when Feeney went on loan it was a month deal, right? Taken on by Brian Laws who was fired partway through that month? Different managers rate different players.

Feeney was NEVER given a run of games. The odd match here and there, the odd sub appaearance for 5 minutes - no player can make a case for a regular place in those circumstances ESPECIALLY when we got rid of the reserve side.