Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IGNORANT IDIOT

Mon May 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Annis is in London tonight on business and has been having text conversations with Ridsdale, I think PR is not amused. At least you are getting a response Annis.

Annis text PR ' THANK YOU PETER for leaving us 40million in debt'

PR TXT BACK ' IGNORANT IDIOT '

ANNIS TEXT ' UNEMPLOYED ON FRIDAY '

PR ' WHO SAYS SO '

ANNIS ' I KNOW '

PR ' MANY CLUBS WANT ME ' :lol:

Re: IGNORANT IDIOT

Mon May 24, 2010 8:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis is in London tonight on business and has been having text conversations with Ridsdale, I think PR is not amused. At least you are getting a response Annis.

PR ' WHO SAYS SO '

ANNIS ' I KNOW '

so does the tax man and fraud squad

Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Annis have touched a nerve me thinks :lol:

Mon May 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Now you know I love playing devils advocate!!

So, out of interest did anyone have a similar text conversation with Sam Hammam when he left the club in huge debt?

Mon May 24, 2010 8:26 pm

still bald i see cheg :lol: well done annis :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Now you know I love playing devils advocate!!

So, out of interest did anyone have a similar text conversation with Sam Hammam when he left the club in huge debt?

But was that not Sams money?

Mon May 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Yeah but it still took us to court

Mon May 24, 2010 8:43 pm

I think we've had that debate!!

Personally, I'm pleased that both men are no longer involved in our club although both have large shadows looming over CCS.

There's been so much rumour and gossip about both that it's virtually impossible to know the definitive truth.

Only the two men themselves know the truth, so I suspect us ordinary fans will never find out.

Mon May 24, 2010 8:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis is in London tonight on business and has been having text conversations with Ridsdale, I think PR is not amused. At least you are getting a response Annis.

PR ' WHO SAYS SO '

ANNIS ' I KNOW '

what a f*cking dipshit that man is
he announces he is stepping down in a blaze of self gratifying publicity saying his job is done and then comes back with who said so when told he will be unemployed by friday.
many clubs want him my arse he will be lucky to get the secretays job at the wheeltappers and shunters club

Mon May 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I think we've had that debate!!

Personally, I'm pleased that both men are no longer involved in our club although both have large shadows looming over CCS.

There's been so much rumour and gossip about both that it's virtually impossible to know the definitive truth.

Only the two men themselves know the truth, so I suspect us ordinary fans will never find out.

do you want to know i for one do not and like you said this debate has been done to aq death we should be looking to the future now we have got tg on board not the past

Mon May 24, 2010 8:51 pm

aye , ridsdales leaving now

best to forget him and move on

Mon May 24, 2010 8:52 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Annis have touched a nerve me thinks :lol:

Exactly what I was gonna put

Mon May 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Hang on, I know for a fact that there ARE a number of clubs who want Riddler -

There's a 9 iron, a wooden driver and one of those clonker things that cave men used to use. :lol:

Mon May 24, 2010 10:14 pm

TheOutsider wrote:Hang on, I know for a fact that there ARE a number of clubs who want Riddler -

There's a 9 iron, a wooden driver and one of those clonker things that cave men used to use. :lol:

:D :clap:
thinks i mite take up golf, i live in s.yorks, where does he live :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 24, 2010 10:27 pm

dai laffin wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:Hang on, I know for a fact that there ARE a number of clubs who want Riddler -

thinks i mite take up golf, i live in s.yorks, where does he live :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure where he lives now but he's moving in to a cardboard box just outside the tax offices. It's a posh cardboard box mind, it's got handle flaps and everything. :lol:

Mon May 24, 2010 10:41 pm

what a cock he is, be glad when the slimmy fat C**T go's for good

must say mind he's never replied to any of my texts :lol:

Mon May 24, 2010 10:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if he liked our songs on the way back from Wembley :lol: :lol:

Mon May 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Carl, IMO he should just be allowed to walk out into the sun-set, digging up once he's gone will not actually do anything constructive, the last thing I would think that the Malaysians want would be mud-slinging with threats of court action etc conducted over public forums?, His reign is at an end, it's time to move on. I'm happy now that he is to be no more at our club.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:12 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:Carl, IMO he should just be allowed to walk out into the sun-set, digging up once he's gone will not actually do anything constructive, the last thing I would think that the Malaysians want would be mud-slinging with threats of court action etc conducted over public forums?, His reign is at an end, it's time to move on. I'm happy now that he is to be no more at our club.

yes i agree, but there is some very juicy stuff about PR that people would love to know. Trust me ;)

:ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 11:21 pm

TheOutsider wrote:
dai laffin wrote:

Not sure where he lives now but he's moving in to a cardboard box just outside the tax offices. It's a posh cardboard box mind, it's got handle flaps and everything. :lol:

need more than that, that sounds like the posh areas of rotherham, doncaster, barnsley etc lol
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 11:28 pm

move on

look forward

its about cardiff city now

Mon May 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Sludge wrote:move on

look forward

Hang on there Sludge, we want some glouting time :lol: :lol:

Tue May 25, 2010 8:35 am

The heat is going to be turned up on him at the beginning of June by hmrc and authoroties, only thing that really annoys me is that monies to pay this off will be part of his severance deal.
Yes I think everything about his dirty dealings at the club should come out and then perhaps the riddler worshippers will see the whole truth and why many on this board have been concerned for ages.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:46 am

look forward

And what about fully informing other clubs of the truth?

Tue May 25, 2010 10:48 am

TheOutsider wrote:

look forward

Hang on there Sludge, we want some glouting time :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Tue May 25, 2010 10:49 am

nerd wrote:

look forward

And what about fully informing other clubs of the truth?

thats a different matter

Tue May 25, 2010 9:41 pm

steve davies wrote:

PR ' WHO SAYS SO '

ANNIS ' I KNOW '

what a f*cking dipshit that man is
he announces he is stepping down in a blaze of self gratifying publicity saying his job is done and then comes back with who said so when told he will be unemployed by friday.
many clubs want him my arse he will be lucky to get the secretays job at the wheeltappers and shunters club

Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 pm

He never texts me back. i dont even get a your pethetic or sad wanker or even ignorant idiot text off him. :(
I feel not wanted :( :lol:

Bugger it the Riddlers not sleeping tonight his phones going to be red hot with Childish texts by me :lol: :lol:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:He never texts me back. i dont even get a your pethetic or sad wanker or even ignorant idiot text off him. :(
I feel not wanted :( :lol:

Bugger it the Riddlers not sleeping tonight his phones going to be red hot with Childish texts by me :lol: :lol: